Search results for query: *

1. Y

New XY&Z anime information revealed: Opening to be sung by Rica Matsumoto

don't get fooled, it's NOT a new forme I think Ash Greninja looks more like a mega evolution it looks REALLY,REALLY different "Plus, Ash’s Greninja takes on a mysterious new appearance in the latest season! Ash-Greninja is the form that Greninja takes when the bond between it and Ash is raised...
  2. Y

CoroCoro reveals new Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Mega Evolutions: Mega Lopunny, Altaria

Re: CoroCoro reveals new Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Mega Evolutions: Mega Lopunny, Alt HEY GAMEFREAK! WHY NOT U MEGA EVOLVE ALL OF THE 600 POKEMON SERIOUSLY, THE MEGA EVOLVED POKEMON ARE BECOMING MORE STUPID NOW THAT'S WHY I GIVE UP ON BUYING THE POKEMON SERIES ANYMORE I'LL CONTINUE IF...
  3. Y

Bulbapedia Why Do None Of The Mega Evolutions Have Their Own Menu Sprites?

here try this one http://krocf4.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-X-Y-IconDex-398921766
  4. Y

CoroCoro leaks for July 2014 issue revealed: New Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire inform

Re: CoroCoro leaks for July 2014 issue revealed: New Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire in I think I'm going to puke I think I'm not going to buy any of the 6th generation I'll see you at the 7th generation
  5. Y

Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2014

Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2 I SWEAR IF THEY ARE GOING TO PUT MORE OF THOSE STINKING MEGA EVOLUTIONS! I WILL NOT BUY ANY OF THEM!! SERIOUSLY! GAMEFREAK ARE NOW RUINING MY CHILDHOOD LIFE! WE ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH CRAPPY-LOOKING MEGAS!
  6. Y

Pokémon Link: Battle/Battle Trozei Coming Mid-March on the 3DS eShop!

for once, this is one of the Pokémon games that doesn't have those STINKING #@! mega evolution and I'M SOOOOO PROUD AND HAPPY ABOUT IT!!!!! =D
  7. Y

pokemon icon sprite x and y?

I seen the new pokemon's sprite but what about the old and the others, it's still not been changed for anyone who's reading this, please look at this page to get all of the sprites from x and y Pokemon X/Y IconDex by KrocF4 on deviantART
  8. Y

Chespin,Quilladin and Chesnaught; Binacle and Barbaracle origin

I think that Chespin and it's evolution looks like a mixture of a hedgehog and an armodillo, but it may also came from a Testadon from "After Man: A Zoology of the Future", a futuristic descendant of the hedgehog that its spines evolved into a hard shell. I got the idea from this website...
  9. Y

(READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread

Re: (READ POST #18) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread I totally totally agree with you. They should put an evolution of Mawile, Medicham and Banette and the rest with weak status
  10. Y

Re: (READ POST #18) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread Houndoom,Mawile, Medicham, Banette and Lucario should have deserved an evolution and not a STINKING mega evolution only being awesome in battle and at the end, everything is gone
  11. Y

Re: (READ POST #18) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread there status are very high (some have reached more than arceus and the pseudo legendaries) I prefer legendary pokemon thank you very much and mega evolution is not even evolution but just mega morphing
  12. Y

Re: (READ POST #18) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread I think the reason they're making mega evolution is that they're running out of ideas of making legendary Pokemon and that's really really a big shame on Game Freak I mean, I can think of 100 ideas of creating a legendary Pokemon...
  13. Y

Please stop changing the origin species of Helioptile and Heliolisk

Every time I change the origin species of of Helioptile and Heliolisk, they always put Spotted Salamander or Basilisk I mean SERIOUSLY, it's 100% based on a frilled lizard, I mean that's because basilisk can walk on two legs, but also frilled lizards can, just watch this video Freaky Lizard...
  14. Y

where's the 6th generation pokemon on the "species" page

Where's the update about the "Species" page of the 6th generation Pokemon: Species - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia and I've already posted some of the Japanese name last time http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f195/pokemon-species-pokemons-x-y-157777/ If anyone is...
  15. Y

Mega Evolution

I agree, Mega Evolution is pointless, they're just making the original pokemon just stupid This is why I'm not buying Pokemon X and Y or any upcoming games anymore because of the Mega Evolution
  16. Y

pokemon species for Pokemons from x and y

Most of the new Pokemon from X and Y on the "Species" section are missing this is what I covered so far(some of them with a total new species name): Greninja Ninja = shinobi(similar to Ninjask) Fletchinder Ember = hinoko(similar to Simisear) Florges Garden = ガーデン Espurr...
  17. Y

Mega Evolution

I think 28 mega pokemons (Including Charizard X and Mewtwo X) are far enough, I mean they're now replacing the legendary Pokemons (Mewtwo is now 780 in total is now replacing Arceus)
  18. Y

Re: The Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread but everyone and every country knows pokemon (like super mario) can you give a game company from the America a chance to make their own Pokemon game for once
  19. Y

Re: The Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread I don't they'll even listen. I done it last time and I didn't got a reply for the last 6 years They'll never listen to fans that live in the West and only listen to fans that lives in Japan
  20. Y

Re: (READ POST #18) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread I thought that Pokemon X and Y would have a lot of new Pokemon (with the ones that evolves from the old generations) But now it's ruined and now feeling really bad because - of having only 69 Pokemon (SERIOUSLY!!!!) - having...
Back
Top Bottom