Search results for query: *

1. K

Wanted: SID

If there is anyone that can compute my SID for RNGing, it would be greatly appreciated. a VM, PM, or a post in this thread will suffice. My FC is 3611-4489-3915.
  2. K

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

My kick-butt Graveler in Pokemon Red. I spammed Rock Slide a lot...
  3. K

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion Yeah. A Steven rebattle would be nice once a week. I also hope that they can arrange the gym leader rematches similar to HG/SS for flexibility (hopefully I don't have to massage my pokemon 5 different times to get a freakin' phone number)...
  4. K

Contest Dewott VS Prinplup

Dewott, hands down. A samurai otter versus an emperor penguin in-training? I think most people would know who the victor is. :)
  5. K

Favorite girl character?

I picked May because she seemed to have more of a backbone when it came to contests and battling (IMO). That's kinda something I admire.
  6. K

Language Help Forum

The idea I had in mind was having sub-forums for each language inside the actual Language forum. Kinda like how the Artist's Alcove is divided. Yes, 1 thread with 20 different languages is complete chaos but this ordeal wasn't what I had in mind... I don't know if this alleviates or...
  7. K

What Was the Last Thing You Said Before This Thread???

"Oh, crap!"
  8. K

What's your most hated ability/What ability do you think is the most useless?

Hustle. There have been countless times where I was really close to throwing my DS at a wall because of a 5-14 miss combo with moves that have decent accuracy (85-95).
  9. K

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Lost Story- by Miku Hatsune
  10. K

Do You Like to Wear Shorts?

Amen. I'm running around for like 98% of my day so I don't need pants to slow me down. Plus, they are comfortable. ;)
  11. K

Language Help Forum

Hmm... I guess this could go better than a plain help forum. This slight revision could be made. :)
  12. K

Black and White Music Discussion

Re: How do you like the music in the game? Yeah, most of the tracks on the game are really good. My faves right now are: the E4 battle theme The Hall of Fame theme Accumula Town's theme The Battle Subway Trainer Battle Theme and the Route gate place theme (u know. where you find the...
  13. K

Language Help Forum

I see that we have a Japanese Help Thread in the Land of The Rising Sun Forum. Plus, I know that we have members that speak a foreign language or are learning a foreign language. With all this, I feel that a Foreign Language forum will aid with the learning process and increase the diversity of...
  14. K

The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

As of 2010/2/22 at 5:34pm CST, I claim Ralts.
  15. K

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Solty Rei, episode 2. Pretty BA in my opinion.
  16. K

Favourite Champion?

Cynthia was my 2nd choice, but I chose Steven particularily because of his epicness and his team.
  17. K

Pokémon Best Wishes, now with a boring title.

Heh. Typical of English dubs to screw up titles and stuff. But, oh well, who knows? I might enjoy the english dub. I just hope the theme song isn't as bad as Sinnoh League Victors' theme. -_-
  18. K

Your Personality

I'm one of those people who are very nice when you get to know them. I'm also a bit of a prankster. *evil laugh*
  19. K

How do you feel knowing TR were absent in an episode for the first time in history?

Re: How do you feel knowing TR were absent in an episode for the first time in histor Well, yeah. TR was probably the comic relief in the episodes. Not seeing them in an episode would probably take me aback.
  20. K

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Despair- Miku Hatsune
Back
Top Bottom