Search results for query: *

• Users: Kamikazen
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. K

Wanted: SID

If there is anyone that can compute my SID for RNGing, it would be greatly appreciated. a VM, PM, or a post in this thread will suffice. My FC is 3611-4489-3915.
  2. K

Language Help Forum

I see that we have a Japanese Help Thread in the Land of The Rising Sun Forum. Plus, I know that we have members that speak a foreign language or are learning a foreign language. With all this, I feel that a Foreign Language forum will aid with the learning process and increase the diversity of...
  3. K

Spoiler tags

This might be a pretty base question that's probably already been asked, but how do you put spoiler tags in posts? It's been a nuisance not knowing how to.
  4. K

Wanted: Petaya and Salac Berries

I need Petaya berries and/or Salac Berries. I am willing to give up one of these for each berry. Leichi Berry Ganlon Berry Sacred Ash Sea Incense TM 30 Shadow Ball TM 19 Giga Drain If there is anything that you think i have that you might want, don't hesitate to state it. FC is in my...
  5. K

Critique my Pokemon work

I've been wondering how to make my Photoshop 7.0 skills better when editing pokemon that I drew. So if there is anyone out there that can give me tips (or constructive criticism) that would be helpful. here is my Tsutaja pic And here is my Reshiram pic Just for the side note, I kinda...
  6. K

Interesting B/W Findings...

I was browsing youtube doing "research" on B/W and I found this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmuOvD2ZuCc&NR=1 It is a battle theme of some sort that they didn't specify. Whether this is fanmade or official, I don't know. This is interesting b/c the OST hasn't come out and the person on...
  7. K

Reshiram and Zekrom Types Revealed!

This morning when I checked serebii.net, Reshiram and Zekrom's types were Dragon. It is unknown whether the 5th Gen legends have a secondary type. What are your opinions on this matter? My opinion.... I am VERY tired of seeing the same thing over and over and over again. Dragon-type...
  8. K

Wanted: Soul Dew

I will trade my untrained lv. 70 ho-oh with a sacred ash for a hacked arceus with a soul dew attached. If you are able to trade, post on this thread or VM me ASAP and i will get to you. This is on a first come, first served basis.
  9. K

Wanted- Arceus

Anybody, have an arceus? (Don't care if its hacked) I'm willing to offer a choice any SS legendary i have (Minus kyogre and ray-q) plus a regigigas, giratina, or dialga/palkia. My FC is 3953-9243-4206.
  10. K

Battle Factory HELP!

OK ive gotten to Thorton a couple of times, but I KEEP FREAKIN' LOSING. Does anyone out there have any tips for this place devoid of fun?
  11. K

Aerodemon's Battle Frontier Team

Well i havent quite finished it but this is going to be my battle frontier trio. Ill also state their highest stat(s). Or ill state what stat they will specialize in. Scizor- Ability: Technician Bullet Punch, X-Scissor, Double Hit, Night Slash. Attack=384 Azelf- Ability: Levitate Nasty...
  12. K

Game corner sucks!!!

If this thread exists, plz ignore this. Why does the game corner have to suck in the english version?! WHY?!?! There is no coin exchange or anything!! I think Game Freak should make a note to self; NEVER MAKE A FREAKIN RICH DUDE (named Mr. Game) RUN THE GAME CORNER!!!!!!!! What are ur...
  13. K

Offering:Groudon

Ok guys, I have a Lv.70 Groudon, untrained, from Pokemon Emerald. If anyone wants this Groudon, Please PM me ASAP and I will get to you ASAP.
  14. K

Wanted: Zangoose

Hey everybody. I am in grave need of a zangoose. I'm willing to offer a rayquaza or a groudon for it. They are untrained and just caught. If you have my offer, just PM or VM me. First come, first served.
  15. K

New Social Group - Sonic the Hedgehog Fan Club

Silver Lugia ZZ has created a new social group called "Sonic the Hedgehog Fan Club", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  16. K

Who is smarter?

Well over the weeks, I have been looking at the Pokedex entries for Alakazam and Metagross. Alakazam's entry says that it remembers everything from birth and has an IQ of 5000. Metagross's entry says that it has four brains making it smarter than a supercomputer. So it is time for you all to...
  17. K

Speculation of Hoenn Region being on HG/SS.

Well, I looked at this and asked myself 2 questions. 1. Are they really going to add the Hoenn Region to HG/SS? and 2. Is this real or fake? Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4GlZHxmrY8 Credit goes to giancarloparimango11 on youtube.
  18. K

Hello

Hi I'm a new member seeking battles from many people. I have posted a thread today. Thanx.
  19. K

Battle Request

I'm a new member and if anyone wants to battle me my FC: is 485480815512. Meet me via wi-Fi between 10am and 2pm anyday from now until 7/6/2008 Thnx
Back
Top Bottom