• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. M

What other website(s) are you on right now? Vol. 2

Serebii and APA-PictureDesk.
  2. M

Hardest Gym Leader?

Opelucid Gym. I had so much trouble trying to navigate the freaking gym!
  3. M

What was the last thing you did before you went on the computer just now?

Turned on Pokemon Black.
  4. M

What is your favourite generation, and why?

I have to say that I like all of them :)
  5. M

What trivial thing in the Pokémon games drives you crazy?

The gym puzzles, esp. with the 8th gym in B & W and Sabrina's gym in every game available.
  6. M

Your "YES!" moments

Catching Red Gyarados after two Ultra Ball attempts in Japanese HeartGold Beating Jasmine with under leveled team members (sweet revenge)
  7. M

Post your Trainer Information (Name, Gender, ID, SID)

Sapphire: Name: Maria (F) ID: 36329 SID: ? Emerald Name: Leni (F) ID: 25325 SID: ? LeafGreen: Name: Peter (M) ID: 41680 SID: ? Pearl: Name: Bella ID: 60565 SID: ? Diamond: Name: Romi ID: 18077 SID: ? Platinum: Name: Rio ID: 06404 SID: ? SoulSilver...
  8. M

Pokemon you always wanted to use but never could.

Jynx in the original Gen II games. I finally managed to get one in SoulSilver!
  9. M

Stupidest thing you've ever done in game?

I kept hitting B instead of A when trying to confirm what Pokemon I would use for the Battle Tower - 3 times in a row Selected Thunderpunch instead of Discharge during the battle against Blue's Gyarados. I don't know how I did that since Discharge is at the top of attack moves selection for...
  10. M

What was the hardest Gym Battle you've ever fought???

Clair in SS, as well as Whitney and her roid rage Miltank.
  11. M

Favorite in-game music

R/B/Y Last Battle (vs. Rival) Wild Pokemon Encounter Cycling Road/Bicycle Theme Safari Zone Ending Gym Leader Battle G/S/C Dragon's Den Ecruteak City/Cianwood City Suicune/Entei/Raikou Encounter
  12. M

Your newest purchase thread

Ghostbusters: The Video Game for the DS
  13. M

Caption the screenshots!

Family Fortunes
  14. M

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Re: Pokemon Nicknames! What have you named your team and what meanings do the names h My SoulSilver team Orzabal (Typhlosion)- Named after Roland Orzabal Gackt (Togetic)- Pretty obvious Bambino (Poliwhirl)- Italian for "baby" Curt (Pidgeotto)- Named after Curt Smith Benigni (Ampharos)-...
  15. M

What'd you name your rival?

SoulSilver: Beyotch (because he is one!)
  16. M

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

The Daily Show. I'm now watching it frequently because I have a Political Science class, and I have to keep up with current events.
  17. M

Caption the screenshots!

The Office Assistant from the Microsoft Office programs
Back
Top Bottom