Search results for query: *

1. G

Pokemon: Fuse King Start Up

Well, great. Then again, had he used Zorua or Gastly, he would have been squahed just as quickly, so... hmm. Marcus adjusted his stance slightly, sweeping out a hand in mock courtesy. "Go right ahead," he said. "Start off. Ladies first, etcetera."
  2. G

"Hm." He didn't sound particularly concerned with Selena's threats, and he wasn't. Instead, Marcus initiated his Fuse Watch and took up Skorupi armor. There wasn't even a battle cry - he just stood there in battle position, waiting for the fight to begin.
  3. G

"Good." Marcus turned and swooped off, headed very clearly towards the Battle Tower, intent being to rig up a private match. Once that had been settled, he stood in the arena, arms crossed and waiting for Selena to show her face.
  4. G

Ah... battle? Now there's an idea. "How about this," Marcus remarked. "Kyle's got his hands full keeping Max under control. I need something to do. So you fight me."
  5. G

One of Marcus' eyebrows rose steadily as the banter went on. Apparently he wasn't so out-of-touch with reality that his assumptions concerning Max and Selena weren't completely off the mark - though, knowing what kind of a person Kyle actually was, it wasn't much of a comfort. Instead, Skorupi...
  6. G

Marcus crossed his arms, regarding Max with a scowl of equal or greater value to the glare he was being served. "It was going to die off quickly anyway. Not sure how focused you can be when you're waving frantically at someone."
  7. G

"Way to focus." A few seconds allowed Marcus to get to his feet once again, strolling over to the growing group with false amusement.
  8. G

OOC: I see, I see~ Did the sign-up deadline pass already?
  9. G

"Now who could that be," said Marcus, less-than-enthusiastically. He hadn't been doing much at all for the past few days, but finally the need for food had driven the borderline hikkikomori out into the world. Taking a leisurely stroll in the park on his way to the Battle Tower, he and Skorupi...
  10. G

OOC: /snickers at battle while. Nice going there... XD
  11. G

OOC: Ooooooooooooooh. XD I'm sure Eliot will be pleased when that comes back to bite him...
  12. G

OOC: I'd count that as skipping. XD Sorry for the inactivity as of late, guys, I've been caught up in a number of other things and I haven't really thought about BMGf at all. |3
  13. G

Proper Grammar

But it's also Electric, which is powerful against Water, and it's high level by default. That's probably what they were going with.
  14. G

OOC: Scratch the last post, then. |3
  15. G

"Damn," Marcus grunted under his breath, watching the policemen filter through the room. He made a point to slip out as soon as he could; it wasn't as if he was in trouble with the law, per se, but a guy with his general appearance wasn't exactly treated warmly by those types.
  16. G

"...Thank you," he said after a considerable pause. "Hell, right now I'm nothing more than a Tamer, but..."
  17. G

"...Hey." Marcus looked up in time to catch Mike wandering over to him. "You're a Fuse Battler, aren't you?" "I am," he responded flatly.
  18. G

Marcus watched without a word as Max was hauled off to dance with Selena, likely not for the first time of the night. Taking another sip of his drink, Marcus commenced looking around at the numerous people making themselves look like idiots. It was... somewhat interesting to watch, he supposed.
  19. G

"Has he now." Marcus grabbed a can of beer from a convenient nearby cooler and popped it open. "How long's it been since you've seen him?"
  20. G

Watching Mike prance off to do something or another, Marcus slipped into a spot on the wall directly next to Max. "...That's your older brother?" he asked, with no identifiable disdain or respect behind it. He probably shouldn't have expected anything after seeing what Kyle was like, and he...
Back
Top Bottom