• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. C

Shiny Pokémon by Chance Discussion Thread

just caught a shiney Shinx in Pearl :)
  2. C

What is your favorite fossil pokemon?

I think it's cute :)
  3. C

It has a really high special attack, and mine's got Rock Blast, and Surf, so it's pretty powerful on that.
  4. C

Overused and Most Popular Pokemon

I liked scyther because he has a great amount of speed, and attack stats. He also levels up to learn the moves Slash and Air Slash which are both great when it comes to dealing damage. When you add Sword Dance, Agility, and it's already outrageous speed/attack stats, it makes a great combination.
  5. C

I can't seriously be the only omastar lover
  6. C

Overused and Most Popular Pokemon

Now just to stick up for my namesake...Cubone/Marowak are way underrated. They are the only 2 to learn Bone Club, and Bonemerang. Oh, and they are extremely cute. Also: -Delibird (flying/ice type) -Electabuzz -Diglet/Dugtrio -Scyther (surprisingly underused) -Machop/Machoke/Machamp
  7. C

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Gazpacho - Orion I
  8. C

Adorable Pokémon

Castform anyone? and cubone of course :D
  9. C

Best anime?

I loved FLCL, as well as Case Closed (Detective Conan). I also enjoyed watching "Hell Girl", but I never finished the whole season.
  10. C

If you could be a pokemon which one would you be?

Cubone or Delibird
  11. C

Poke`mon Jokes

How many pikachu's does it take to screw a lightbulb? none, just use flash.
  12. C

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

I caught a shiny hypno in the berry forrest. It looks funny because it's actually more purple than yellow.
  13. C

Animated DP sprites

the animated png standard (apng) only works in newer browsers like firefox 3.
  14. C

What animal is Umbreon supposed to be?

while we're on the topic... wtf is cubone supposed to be? I know it's supposed to be like part dinosaur but the fact that it's so small and is a biped kinda makes that irrational. There's also the fact that no one has seen its face...
  15. C

Can ten-year-olds really be trusted?

it would all works out for me, because i started playing (and consequently started training pokemon) at the age of 21 :)
  16. C

Cutest Pokemon

Rhyhorn, Dugtrio, Raichu, Evee, Mudkip, Bulbasaur, Lapras, Growlithe, and of course Cubone :D
  17. C

Cubone

I love cubone :/ it's my favorite pokemon and I don't let it evolve either. Marowak just isn't as cute.
  18. C

Bulbapedia - Featherdance

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/FeatherDance_(move) Someone should add that in Generation III it lowers the opponent's attack harshly. I never bothered to sign up for bulbapedia, so I can't do it myself...
Back
Top Bottom