Search results for query: *

1. P

Dawn's Pokemon team, has anyone become disappointed?

does anyone know if a lopunny was mentioned in the up coming movie? because i really really want buneary to evolve soon and to learn a new move! and hopefully that lopunny could be dawn;s
  2. P

Will Pikachu Learn a New Move anytime soon?

i think pikachu should learn surf, it would be interesting to see it using surf
  3. P

Review DP121: The Lonely Yukikaburi! / DP122: Evolution! This Time for Pochama!?

Re: DP 121-122 "The Lonely Yukikaburi!" & "Evolution! This Time for Pochama!?" Previe in the dp 120 preview, grotle is about to attack, what is the attack he is doing...it looks like metal claw, but he cannot learn that
  4. P

Review DP116: Yukimenoko in a Snowstorm!

what was the attack that glaile used to make snorunt confused?
  5. P

Review DP114: Pokémon Contest! Akebi Tournament!!

Re: DP 114 "Pokémon Contest! Akebi Tournament!!" Preview Thread what was the second last attack pachrisu did to block gabite's rock throw or stealth rock attack. it protected pachrisu and the attack came from its tail
  6. P

Will there ever be a live action movie?

i was wondering with all this technology will pokemon make a real movie, with real people playing the characters or trainers and the pokemon will be graphically made.
  7. P

Review DP113: The Mischievous Phione!

Re: DP 113 "The Mischievous Phione!" Preview Thread will dawn capture phione? in the sunday preview thats what it looks
  8. P

Review DP113: The Mischievous Phione!

Re: DP 113 "The Mischievous Phione!" Preview Thread i don't get it i thought phione was a legendary pokemon, is there more than one of them? is it even a legendary?
  9. P

DP111-114 scans

i no this has nothing to do with it, but when did jessie get her second ribbon, what episode?
  10. P

Review DP107: Rampald VS Torideps!!

what was the attack bastiodon was doing (the glowing attack the collided with rampardos' head smash) ???
  11. P

DP 116 Title! Froslass!

i guess this means dawn will not get a leafeon
  12. P

Review DP106: A Way to Befriend Pokémon!?

i do hope piloswine will evolve in this episode, and i do hope that chimchar will evole during the gym battle against byron, and i think dawn will not be able to get leafeon if they are skipping straight to snowpoint
  13. P

Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl Movie 03 (Pokemon Movie 12) Preview Thread

r we sure there is going to be a V generation, i mean it would me amazing, but they already said that Arceus is the god of pokemon
  14. P

Byron and Pluto appearing - Ash uses Riolu?

have you noticed that dawn caught swinub nearly 20 episodes ago and she hasn't used it in a battle ever since
  15. P

Byron and Pluto appearing - Ash uses Riolu?

i hope ash does get a riolu egg, and hopefully chimchar will evolve, and for some reason i really want buneary to evolve too! i like lopunny
  16. P

all dressed up with somewhere to go-lickilicky?

i was just watching all dressed up with somewhere to go (dp 033), and i noticed that one of pikachu's morphing was lickilicky! while ash was choosing a pokemon to enter, pikachu did a bunch of pokemon-morphing and the last one pikachu did was LICKILICKY!
  17. P

Possible 3 new titles?

will dawn have her nest contest in canalave?
  18. P

Something special for DP 102-104 ?

speaking of the "best big thing" won't james capture a tangela/tangrowth
  19. P

brock's 4th sinnoh pokemon!

is brock going to capture another pokemon? and if so which one? im starting this thread because nobody talks about brock as much as ash and dawn, so post your ideas on brocks 4th pokemon. i think it should be a magnemite
  20. P

the best pokemon dp episode EVER!

i think the best dp episode is if team galactic and hunter j are in an episode together! what do you think? put your ideas of the best pokemon dp episode!
Back
Top Bottom