Search results for query: *

• Users: pikachu123
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

Will there ever be a live action movie?

i was wondering with all this technology will pokemon make a real movie, with real people playing the characters or trainers and the pokemon will be graphically made.
  2. P

all dressed up with somewhere to go-lickilicky?

i was just watching all dressed up with somewhere to go (dp 033), and i noticed that one of pikachu's morphing was lickilicky! while ash was choosing a pokemon to enter, pikachu did a bunch of pokemon-morphing and the last one pikachu did was LICKILICKY!
  3. P

brock's 4th sinnoh pokemon!

is brock going to capture another pokemon? and if so which one? im starting this thread because nobody talks about brock as much as ash and dawn, so post your ideas on brocks 4th pokemon. i think it should be a magnemite
  4. P

the best pokemon dp episode EVER!

i think the best dp episode is if team galactic and hunter j are in an episode together! what do you think? put your ideas of the best pokemon dp episode!
  5. P

dawn's next contest?

so dawn won her third ribbon, in celestic town with buneary and ambipom. but where will her next contest be held? hearthome again? jubilife?
  6. P

aaron appearing before celestic?

in a japanese magazine it said aaron will be making an appearance before ash and co. arrive in celestic! i think its dp 094 or dp 095, can't wait to see him
  7. P

pokemon summer school-pro rowan?

what was pro. rowan saying at the end of the summer school episode? why was dawn, conway, and jessie called...and why did ash and aio sigh?
  8. P

Celestic town contest? DP100?

do you think dawn will win her 3rd ribbon in celestic town? and who will she use? swinub? or piplup? i think nando will make an appearance, because we haven't seen him since the hearthome contest DP049, and do you think DP100 will be a big episode?
  9. P

dawn's 6th pokemon?

what pokemon type does dawn need? well she has 1 water, 2 normal, 1 electric, and 1 ground/ice, i think she can use a grass type, maybe she might have an egg which will contain eevee and after evolving to leafeon at moss rock, what do you think?
Back
Top Bottom