Search results for query: *

1. C

Tons of Zorua

Do you mind what they get traded for? o: I'm interested in the Sassy Natured one :3
  2. C

Poll - Most feminine looking starter family

Chikorita definately seems the most feminine :3 But i'd call Torchic a close second ^-^
  3. C

Banette to be available for Halloween: Distributed through a Pokémon Global Link prom

Re: Banette to be available for Halloween: Distributed through a Pokémon Global Link That is awesome :D I hope they decide to make it a UK event too D: I love Banette's
  4. C

What do you do with your Shiny Pokemon?

Depends if it's one I can see being on my team :3 If so, i'll raise it ^-^ If not, i'll leave it in my box forever xD;
  5. C

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Im addicted already <3 Such a good feature to the game x3 Im enjoying myself c: Cant wait to pop back tommorow nao and play more games there! :D Definately worth the wait!
  6. C

The Diaries of Black and White

Got the game yesterday afternoon, I was going to go up friday, but didnt have time after school D: Right now im in pinwheel forest and about to get my second badge :D Team - Bryce (m) - Servine - Lvl 19 Farrah (m) - Patrat - Lvl 13 Fell (m) - Purrian - Lvl 10 Pablo (m) - Panpour - Lvl 13...
  7. C

What video games are you playing now?

Final Fantasy 3 and LoZ Twilight Princess :)
  8. C

whats your favorite pokemon in the 5th gen.

I love tons of them >w< Very hard decision x3 But I think my favorites are Choroneko, Erufuun and Shikijiaka :3
  9. C

Which Starter will you choose, and what will you nickname it?

I love them all! But im leaning, and always have leaned towards Snivy (Grass) :3 My other games are Bulbasaur, Totodile, Mudkip and Turtwig :3 So no fire's yet, But I love Cyndaquil, but just a little bit less than Totodile :3 Im thinking of naming my Snivy 'Sythe' :3 Because I love that for a...
  10. C

Which Will YOU Get Vol.2- Black or White?

Im leaning towards white right now :3 I adore that forest! and I prefur Zekrom to Reshiram :3 I love them both though >.<
  11. C

Which Will YOU Get Vol.2- Black or White?

Im thinking white right now :3 I like the look of the forest and the legendary in it, but who knows, I may get both ^-^
  12. C

Unconfirmed: 2ch, others leak heap of Black and White info: "Monkey trio," starter ..

Re: 2ch, others leak heap of Black and White info: "Monkey trio," starter evolutions Hmm, well I like Tsujarta's evolutions alot, Im okay with Mijumaru's and really dont like Pokabu's :S But they look kind of fake to me, I mean, it doesnt look like the way something would be presented in coro...
  13. C

Hello! New here...

Welcome ^-^ yay :D another Legend of Zelda and Luckystar fan x3
  14. C

Your favorite Manga?

Either fruits basket of ouran high school host club :D
  15. C

Bulbagarden/Serebii Drama: Recap, New In-Fighting, and Why Archaic May Quit

Haha welcome ^-^ *is yet another person tricked here by the title* x3 I hope you enjoy your time here :D
  16. C

E3 conference reveals wealth of information: 3DS, Ranger 3 revealed

I cant wait :3 They revealed so much exciting stuff yesterday! Im probably going to have to get a job next year so I can afford it xD Im really excited about Pokepark, Ranger, Okamiden, Wii party and Final Fantasy :D What an amazing line up of new games coming out :D The end of this year...
  17. C

Pokémon.co.jp updated: Art, new information revealed

It sounds like a pretty cool idea to me :3 I have no idea how something like that would work though, maybe a bit like the WI-Fi plaza? Im looking forward to seeing what its like regardless ^-^ These new games are exciting, it seems like they're really pushing the DS's abilities to the limits!
  18. C

Zurr's Art Shop - Breaking records with a new world of art.

Wow! These are amazing! I it okay if I request 2 things? Avatar- Do you think I could have a pop out avatar like you made Aladar, but have it with vaporeon on instead? With a light blue and bubbles theme :3 and ~Char written small in white in the bottom left? Signiture - Could I also get a...
  19. C

4th Gen Trainer's Travelog

Re: Trainer's Travelog Just defeated blue, got the HM rock climb and am on my way to mt silver :D
  20. C

*looks around*

Welcome to Bulbagarden :D I hope you enjoy it here xD
Back
Top Bottom