Search results for query: *

1. G

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

Why do waiters like to swim in soup? Waiter, there's a Garboder in my soup.
  2. G

What would you do if...?

Ask him why he's alive. What would you do if your favorite Pokémon villain was sleeping in your bed?
  3. G

Random Messages 9

I like strawberry ice cream.
  4. G

Trainer Customization

I love this feature. Having my character resemble me more closely is something I enjoy.
  5. G

Obscure Ship Commiseration Corner!

I think I'm the only one anywhere on the internet that ships Lysandre x Maxie. There are absolutely no fanfics of pieces of fanart for it, and it doesn't even have a name yet. I think I should make something for this pairing, but I don't have the best art or writing skills.
  6. G

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

What should Lysandre x Maxie be called? I was thinking of TheRoadToHellIsPavedWithGoodIntentionsShipping, but I don't think people will want to type that out all the time.
  7. G

Worst Designed Pokémon?

Your right, even though Metapod is...freaky.
  8. G

This user above died of.....

999remew died of dysentery. (Sorry if that was already done, I just couldn't resist.)
  9. G

The "In bed" game.

Here's the mail it never fails...in bed!
  10. G

The Epic Huge Forum Fight.

*pokes next poster with knife*
  11. G

Last Poster Wins [v5]

Now I'm right.
  12. G

Last Poster Wins [v5]

Looks like I win.
  13. G

The Two Above Shipping Game

SingingHedgehogShipping
  14. G

Which Evolution Would You Change?

I'd make an alternate evolution for Dragonair that looked more like it and Dartini. That way, (almost) everyone would be happy.
  15. G

How much do you LOVE pokemon?

10/10 It isn't all I do, but I love Pokémon so much that I would defend any Pokémon in a discussion if it wasn't for the fact I don't like starting arguments (even ones I don't care much for.)
  16. G

Worst Designed Pokémon?

I like all Pokémon, but why does everyone think Magneton is the best thing ever invented? *hugs a bunch of "ugly" Pokémon" EDIT: The only Pokémon I find truly ugly are Metapod, Silcoon, and Cascoon.
  17. G

What would you say your signature pokemon is?

For me, it's Dusky, my male Dusknoir. Edit: In Emerald it's my Blaziken, Scratch.
  18. G

The Most Annoying Pokemon to Encounter

For me it's anything with Shadow Tag or Arena Trap. And the common ones everyone else complains about, especially when I'm surfing or in a cave.
  19. G

Am I Overreacting?

Maybe I'd like Ash's Gible more if it didn't have one of the (in my opinion) worst moves ever: Rock Smash.
  20. G

Am I Overreacting?

Wow, I never expected this thread to get so much attention. Also, all this time I always thought the only reason people like to see unevolved Pokémon win is because they are cuter or something. Turns out I was wrong. I realized I shouldn't complain so much because one of my Eevees (just barely...
Back
Top Bottom