Search results for query: *

1. C

Retconning Pokémon

I don't agree with taking out the incenses. They help justify why breeding 2 Marils before Gen 3 didn't give you an Azurill.
  2. C

The Situation Room 2.0

*gasps for air* I have risen from the dead once again. I think this is the fifth time... anyways hello all.
  3. C

Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

For everyone comparing Jynx to Electabuzz and Magmar, and saying that it should eveolve because they did, I don't see this happening. I always thought Mr.Mime and Jynx were paired together, and as both have recieved pre-evolutions, and nothing else. I don't see anything being added to them. I...
  4. C

Trauma Center - DOCTORS WIN - FINAL - Uncover The Truth - 10/6

Re: Trauma Center - Virus Attack - Night 3 - Code Blue: Stigma 9/27 I'm on a rollll
  5. C

Re: Trauma Center - Virus Attack - Day 3 - Bad News 9/26 Vote: Smasher 101 out of all the people that hopped on the bandwagon to get me out, besides Parma, he seems the most suspicious to me. Also, i've been informed that Gliscorman is not a virus.
  6. C

Mafia Advance Wars Mafia l Finale - Town Victory

Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 2: Vanishing Act [9/24] Personally, I think were in the same spot we were in the beggining. I see no leads right now. Voting for Mijzle seems more of a "Lets just target someone, since someone needs to go" then anything else.
  7. C

Re: Trauma Center - Virus Attack - Night 2 - Warning 9/25 Losing a doctor is awful, losing a virus is great!
  8. C

Re: Trauma Center - Virus Attack - Day 2 - Vulnerability 9/24 I'd apreciate if those votes were removed as your logic for voting me is because i'm not infected. If not, then atleast the people who aren't infected have a good idea who to target for lynches in the future.
  9. C

Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 1: Black Hole Rising [9/23] Vote: No Lynch Everyones accusing everyone of being suspicious, and i'd rather not target someone for somebody elses "hunch".
  10. C

Re: Trauma Center - Virus Attack - Day 2 - Vulnerability 9/24 So in a game where the people who aren't infected are the innocents, your logic to voting me out is because you were informed I was never infected? Thats pretty much stating that you are targeting a townie. Vote: Parma @Parma...
  11. C

Re: Advance Wars Mafia - Taking Subs Got it!
  12. C

Re: Trauma Center - Virus Attack - DAY 1 - Red Zone 9/22 So theres 15 of us alive, and 6 are carrying the Guilt Virus?
  13. C

Re: Trauma Center - Virus Attack - DAY 1 - Red Zone 9/22 I don't think it was a vig kill, more like a "You're going to die right at the beggining, sorry about that."
  14. C

Re: Trauma Center - Virus Attack - NIGHT 0 - A Savior's Forthcoming 9/20 Ohai Edit: Excited to finally get to play a game haha.
  15. C

Re: Trauma Center - Virus Attack - SIGN UPS CLOSED - UPDATE PENDING Role recieved.
  16. C

Re: Trauma Center - Virus Attack - NOW ACCEPTING SIGN-UPS, BEGINNERS WELCOME If theres room i'll play. It sounds different.
  17. C

Re: Advance Wars DS Mafia - SIGN UPS OPEN I'd love to join! Uh, my favorite movie is Cars, and I hardly watch any Anime. So half the time I have no idea what anyone is talking about here.
  18. C

The Situation Room 2.0

I just want to sign up for one, the ones going right now definitley need me in them ;)
  19. C

The Situation Room 2.0

I'm definitley going to be playing soon, gotta get my rep back. lol
  20. C

The Situation Room 2.0

Hi everyone! To those that don't know me, i'm pretty much known on here for dissapearing for months and coming back, nice to meet all you new War Roomies!
Back
Top Bottom