No Señores Aqui la que Gana Soy Yo...
  5. M

Last Poster Wins [V4.0]

Not Here The Winner I AM..
  6. M

Last Poster Wins [V4.0]

Esta Vez Gane Yo...xD I Winner
  7. M

Does anyone watch the Latin America Pokemon Anime?

En Todos Lados es Igual... :( Sin CN es Terrible.. Pepe, Gerardo & Diana, They Make Good Working is Very Funny.. Too... Here TR is strong this Dub, before that change house dubbling exist more "mexicanadas" of TR... Every in Ilegal Now :( This Language..
  8. M

Good News :)... Movie 12 in Spanish Latin :)... Yes, Here This Dub to Galatic Battles season 12, They Dub to Speed Going To Usa, but CN Latin is Very Slow in Going New Episodes.. Same That In USA >_<, Say That Gerardo Vasquez (Meowth) Sing "Nyaasu no Uta" in Spanish , But is for Little Seconds
  9. M

TR in Spanish is Funny with his " mexicanadas"...xD Sorry understand bad :(... In Topic Here In Base is English Language, but things Translation & dub change is same of Japanese to English, but English to Spanish, Here too reach same cuts, same names of characters, same orden seasons And Only...
  10. M

Yes This is... :) I See Pokemon in Dub In Spanish Latin >_<, Yo Sigo la Serie en Español Latino cuando Puedo Por que el Horario que Tiene es Horrible >_<, Is Every Wednesdays to 6 PM "Pokemon Galatic Battles" Listen To Gabo (Ash), Leyla (Dawn) & Alan (Brock) In CN Latin ... xD Who doubt...
  11. M

Spritedump Thread? Spritedump thread.

Two Sprite Extract I.
  12. M

Last Poster Wins [V4.0]

Yo Gane Aqui y Ahora... I Am Winner
  13. M

DP191-Memories Are Pearls! Friendships Are Diamonds!!

And Iris or Dento to Uses...xD
  14. M

Rate the Avatar Above You

9/10
  15. M

Negaishipping - Ash/Iris

Re: Ash/Iris shipping thread Yes, But Thinks That This Ship Names Have are Reduced like Anothers Ship Names of Ash x Main Girl Series ... Sounds Weird Pocketmonstershipping or AdvancedGenerationshipping... "Best Witches" Is Short difference to Anothers Pokemon Anime Series... But Short is...
  16. M

Ash/B&W heroine - (POLL in progress)

This Good Is For Ash x Four-Chan but Not For Ash x Iris :/ This Another Thing Very Diferent, To First Reality This Theme, That Was Ash x B&W Heroine And Not Ash x Pokemon Anime Character... Sorry For My English :(
  17. M

Review S13 EP04: Yes in Dee Dee, It's Dawn!

Is True Here " Diamond Dandruff" His Literally Traduccion is "Caspa Diamante" and This Not Sound like Dee Dee in Spanish, I Hope that AF Dobling House Not Says This Form...:disgust: Sorry :(
  18. M

Pokemon ABC Game

Jinx
  19. M

Last Poster Wins [V4.0]

Here Win This I AM...xD
  20. M

DP180- Ash vs. Kenny, DP181-Buck and Baltoy

Same For Pearl And Another Shippings..xD In the Anime of Pokemon.. Is True.. They is the Decision ;)..
Back
Top Bottom