Search results for query: *

1. S

Which Pokémon Movie has the best opening credits sequence?

To be specific, I'm talking about the part at the beginning of the movie with the credits rolling over it, which usually has the theme tune playing. You know, like the battle at the start of the first movie against the Donphan guy. For me, it has to be Spell of the Unown. A full six on six...
  2. S

Standard Rules Battles Archives

Re: Looking for OU 6 vs. 6 lvl 100 battle Anyone else want a match?
  3. S

Trick room ubers, (bulba version)

It's got Sleep Talk.
  4. S

crazy battle I had

64%, I heard.
  5. S

crazy battle I had

Yes, it does. Serene Grace Air Slash has a 60% chance to flinch. So, it's not that unexpected that you flinched a lot.
  6. S

Is this a good baton pass team?

I'm no expert on Baton Pass teams, but I'll have a look. There are some pretty glaring things straight away... Typical lead Ninjask judging by the moveset. Ninjask's ability, Speed Boost, means that it automatically gets +1 speed every turn. (You seemed not to realise this.) Ninjask can...
  7. S

A Newbie's Guide to EV/IV

Re: A Newfag's Guide to EV/IV I usually start by checking my Pokémon's Characteristic - that gives an idea of what one of the IVs is (check out the Bukbapedia article). Then, if you talk to the man in Platinum's Battle Tower standing in the top right, he can give further information; he'll...
  8. S

Pokemon Anime Quiz

Brock's Sudowoodo Brock's Forretress Tracey's Venonat Tracey's Scyther James' Mime Jr. And... Hm. Something else?
  9. S

New Abilities--Post your ideas

Sleepwalker This Pokémon can still attack whilst asleep. Conversion3 Whenever this Pokémon uses a move, it become that move's type. Incorporeal This Pokémon isn't affected by Physical attacks. Pickpocket Whenever this Pokémon makes contact with a foe, it has a 25% chance of stealing...
  10. S

Beta Things/Errors in the Game-booklets?

Wow, Blissey would be broken.
  11. S

Honey tree difficulties?

I was lucky; the very first time I decided to put Honey on the trees, came back the next day, and bam! Munchlax. Apparently only 4 (I think) of your trees can possibly be Munchlaxes; so, I know one of mine is that one above the Mansion. I got a Heracross in my next attempt.
  12. S

Shiny Pokémon by RNG Abuse

Re: RNG worth it? I think you need 4 to 8; pretty sure someone I knew needed 6 chained ones.
  13. S

Flawless Ditto Giveaway

Heh, the Ditto's Timid, I'm afraid; I don't think it's possible to get a flawless Adamant one. (Timid, Modest and Calm are possible; that might be it...) For all asking on new chapters, I haven't had much time to write lately, though hopefully I can find some this week. (This week it's my...
  14. S

Flawless Ditto Giveaway

Sure, can you trade now?
  15. S

Standard Rules Battles Archives

Re: Monocolor tourney Don't forget Moltres! Yanmega?
  16. S

How Are You With Japanese?

All I know is a few words picked up from watching anime. I did memorise the hiragana, but I've mostly forgotten them again...
  17. S

Flawless Ditto Giveaway

No, I haven't stopped it, I've just been really busy lately and not had much time to check in! Okay, I'll try and get back to everyone who's posted. If you ever see me online, hit me up with a VM or PM and I'll be able to trade. Okay, lots of back catching up to do! Heh, and I haven't had any...
  18. S

The Theme Song Game

Re: The Theme Song Meme Hitmontop - Dizzy, by Tommy Roe (or You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) by Dead or Alive)
  19. S

Cel identification help?

Trying to think of episodes with destroyed buildings I checked out Tentacool and Tentacruel and Showdown at Dark City, but it's neither of them. It did remind me of Saffron when I first saw it...
  20. S

WANTED [ Perfect IV Pokemon ] Still looking for them!!

Or Emloop. Or something. Or just some more patience; I can hit 600 delays, though I find 602 easier.
Back
Top Bottom