Search results for query: *

• Users: Showsni
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

Which Pokémon Movie has the best opening credits sequence?

To be specific, I'm talking about the part at the beginning of the movie with the credits rolling over it, which usually has the theme tune playing. You know, like the battle at the start of the first movie against the Donphan guy. For me, it has to be Spell of the Unown. A full six on six...
  2. S

Wanted: TM 26 (Earthquake)

Because trying to get 80 Battle Points is a real pain! (I keep losing in the Battle Tower. On my last try, my opponent got two critical hits and then I missed with Close Combat.) I can trade: a lot of different Pokémon, various items, TMs, berries... make an offer and I'll see if I've got it!
  3. S

Flawless Ditto Giveaway

I have a box full of flawless (max IV) Dittos that I'm not using, so I thought I'd give them away. Now, I'm not going to just give them away for free... Oh no! But, rather than ask for Pokémon or items, I thought I'd ask for a moment of your time. What I'd like is for people to read through and...
  4. S

Offering: A bunch of Misdreavus, Gastly, Hippopotas and Chimchar

So, I've been breeding to get some Pokémon and have quite a few leftovers. Hopefully they can find a good home! These are all level 1. Misdreavus Imprison/Double Team/Psychic/Calm Mind Male, Gentle (31 Att IV) Female, Relaxed (31 Speed IV, PKRS) Male, Lonely Female, Bold (31 Speed...
  5. S

FETCH Quest

Now, first things first: this is a gimmick team, mostly meant for having a bit of fun with, though it can be surprisingly effective if people aren't prepared for it. FETCH is an acronym, standing for Focus Sash Endeavour Trick Room Clefairy Hail, so you can pretty much work out my team! Here...
  6. S

Pokémon National/International Tournament

Now, I've only seen up to the start of Hoenn so perhaps they address this somewhere; but so far, the Pokémon anime (and the games, for that matter) have all been about the Regional competitions. And it seems pretty obvious, that where you get a Regional Championship, surely they must...
  7. S

RNGing for IVs

So, has anyone else tried this? Abusing the RNG to get a Pokémon with good IVs. It's a bit harder than just getting a shiny... I had my first go today, and managed to surprise myself; I bred a shiny Dratini with perfect 31 IVs in everything. I really didn't think it was going to work...
  8. S

Wanted: Timid/Modest Latias

I'm looking for a legit (as in, no hacks) Timid or Modest Latias, preferably with good IVs. I'd prefer it untouched, or at the least less than level 100. I can offer any breedable Pokémon I own. I can RNG to make it shiny or give it a good nature, and EV train it for you; and probably breed...
  9. S

Metamorphoses

Hi! I thought I'd try my hand at writing a fanfic, so, well, you get this. Let me know if there are any typos/spelling/grammar errors! Chapter 1 Rain pattered against my window. I watched the drops mount up, coalesce and then slowly slide down the pane, gathering speed as they picked up...
  10. S

Wanted: Spinda

Can anyone trade me a Spinda? I can offer most breedable Pokémon able to be caught in Platinum, and a few others (Cyndaquil, Charmander).
  11. S

Fewest Pokémon Challenge

What's the fewest pokémon necessary to complete any of the main games? For example, has anyone completed the game with just their starter (very unlikely)? How about just two pokémon? Or three? And what's the best strategy to use? Say you're going for just three; which starter do you get, and...
Back
Top Bottom