• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. P

Nationals 2012 in Indy

Maverick Nate and myself will be there. Which of you other fine Bulbagardners will be in attendance?
  2. P

Flawless Deino

If you have one, please post with nature, gender, nickname (if any), EVs (if any), shininess, etc.. I don't have anything with good IVs from Gen V, but I have a shit ton of competitive stuff from Gen IV that I can offer. Lemme know if you're looking for anything.
  3. P

Categorize your templates!

Do it! I really shouldn't have to be telling you guys this. Even many veteran users who should know what they're doing still frequently fail to categorize templates they create. This isn't some sort of underground rule that you may not have heard about. All pages on Bulbapedia need to be...
  4. P

Welcoming users

Can we, like, do it? Welcome messages are a critical part of building the community and creating a friendly and helpful atmosphere. For whatever reason, most of you seem completely uninterested in taking three seconds to put "{{subst:welcome}}" on a new user's Talk Page when he or she...
  5. P

Legendaries in Trozei

I've read conflicting things about them. Supposedly, they're available in Mr. Who's Den, but I've played the game for years and never encountered one. According to other sources, you're only able to find them from other players' Agent Cards. So, which is it? Has anyone here ever...
  6. P

The "Tough" PMD dungeons

Hey guys, Figure I don't really do a whole lot outside of the TCG and mod forums, but I'm a big Mystery Dungeon player, and I figured I'd make an interesting thread about that. ITT, we talk about the following Mystery Dungeon dungeons, stories about our experiences, and strategies to beat...
  7. P

Looking for a specific Dialga...

Dialga, Lv.?; Quiet Nature (*shiny* or non) IVs: 31-31-31-31-31-0 EVs: 252 HP, 252 SpAtk, 6 SpDef Moves: Draco Meteor, Thunder, Dragon Pulse, Fire Blast/Flamethrower If anyone can get me this, you can have six credits on my BMGf thread and/or my Smogon thread. It doesn't have to be...
  8. P

Reminder: Welcoming users

Lately, it seems like every time I log onto Bulbapedia, the last 10+ users in the User Creation Log have blank talk pages. This won't do. I then have to spend ten or fifteen minutes on my laggy school connection welcoming them, and although I don't necessarily have a problem with that, I do...
  9. P

Closed

Hey everyone. Check out the rules on my main thread, since those apply here. HOWEVER, my main thread right now is not an accurate representation of what I have. So... Haves Just ask. I probably have it. I have twenty some Lv.Xs, tons of older cards, multiples of every...
  10. P

Simple Questions thread

This is just what it sounds like. Post any simple questions you have about card effects, or the TCG in general, here and I'll answer them to the best of my ability. Here are a couple example questions: So, get the questions rolling in. Also, if you see a question you know the answer to...
  11. P

Notability of TCG PokéDex blurbs

This is a fairly straightforward question that I don't think has been addressed. When are TCG info blurbs notable? You know, those little bits of information near the bottom of Pokémon cards that disappeared for the E sets and returned in Diamond & Pearl? See, some of them are completely...
  12. P

Favorite deck of all time. ALL TIME!

So, I got tired of seeing "no new posts" in the TCG section, so I decided to write this somewhat enjoyable yet uncreative thread. Basically, discuss your favorite deck of all time. This can be unlimited, modified legal, modified from past years, or anything you like. I guess it can even be...
  13. P

IV'd Pokémon

I'm looking for most IV'd Pokémon... of course, there are plenty that I already have, but there are still plenty I'm looking for. Check my list in the Shop Subcenter for my haves.
  14. P

Need a couple TMs and Movie Arceus

I now need Movie Arceus. I'll trade anything I have for it. Look in my thread in the Shop Subcenter for what I have, since the link in my sig apparently doesn't work. Note that I'm probably getting a Movie Arceus, but it's always nice to have more.
  15. P

Wanted: Pokémon with good Natures and IVs

So... I don't so much need a particular Pokémon, just anything competitive with great IVs. OR someone who can successfully RNG abuse. Link to my haves is in my sig.
  16. P

Poli's Fantastic Thread - Closed for the time being

Approved. ~Politoed666 Okay, this will let me respond to posts more frequently. I now mostly need people to EV train for me. I don't care if you use vitamins, but the actual EV'ing must be done without an AR or any hacking device. I will give you one Pokémon off my thread for every...
  17. P

Spam: Report it and Ignore it!

I've noticed that a lot of users have been replying to spam lately... I probably don't like the rule any more than you do, but it is a rule and it should be followed. Note that it only gets you a warning and no infraction points, but a warning is a warning. Many of you may be wondering the...
  18. P

Gauging interest for an Ubers Ladder

So, this is a thread for me to gauge interest in an Ubers Pokémon ladder that I might be interested in organizing... essentially like the other one, but all ubers. So, who would be interested in this? EDIT: To clarify, non-ubers are legal as well. All Pokémon are.
  19. P

Portugese names

Is there a general consensus that Portugese is a notable enough language to have translations for in articles? It seems to me that there are an awful lot of users adding various Portugese language variant translations to pages... IMO we should stick with English, Japanese, and possibly...
  20. P

Kanto IS in HGSS; discussion

Well, it's been confirmed, as you can see on Bulbanews. The Kanto region will be accessible in HGSS. Of course, you can go to Bulbanews for the full story. Discuss. EDIT: I don't want to here anyone else complaining about this thread. It's a good thing. See post 35.
Back
Top Bottom