Search results for query: *

1. A

Axle Helios' Music

So over in the musical side of my life, I go by the name DJ Vu, (Clever, right? No? Okay.) and I've made some stuff you should definitely check out if you're into all that EDM trancey housey stuff. Or even if you're not, you should still check it out, cos I'll still get ad money. :D I'm over on...
  2. A

Haven't been around for a while.

Hey. It's Axle Helios. I'm back. You probably don't remember me. But anyway, I haven't been here for a while, so what's new? What's changed? What goin' on?
  3. A

Rate my n00btastic sandstorm

It's called n00btastic for a reason. It's a bit low on strategy... but here goes. This only exists on Shoddy at the moment, so all IVs are 31 unless specified otherwise and all Pokémon are female cos I can. Nidoqueen @ Leftovers Calm 252 HP/32 Def/244 Spd Toxic Spikes/Stealth...
  4. A

In Which I Show You My Musics

Music, it's art. To be more specific, it's a type of art I'm mildly decent at. I see the way you're looking at me. I know what you want. You want your ears graced by such amazingness as the mildly decent music I have made. Well today, good sir, is your lucky day. For today is the day that you...
  5. A

Axle's Amazing Art of Alliterative Awesomeness

Yeah, I'm not actually going to alliterate the whole time... First up is my avatar, Floyd. Floyd is what you might call an OC, but without the whole personality, backstory, or dialogue. In other words, he's a picture. Floyd is too good for such frivolities as a nose or eyebrows, and no that...
  6. A

Contest The Randomised Contest III (Glaceon vs Machamp)

Two time winner Glaceon faces its next random challenger, Number 68, it's... VS
  7. A

Contest The Randomised Contest II (Glaceon vs Bulbasaur)

Last weeks winner was Glaceon, so this week it faces... Pokémon number 1.* VS *The National Dex number was chosen at random by random.org. It was in no way on purpose that two Pokémon in the same family played two weeks in a row.
  8. A

Contest The Randomised Contest I (Venusaur vs Glaceon)

So, using random.org I've chosen 2 numbers between 0 and 493. Those numbers were 3 and 471. So... VS
  9. A

'View First Unread' Problem

I've found a very interesting bug. When I click 'View First Unread' in 'Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)' it goes to this post on 'Who do you ship Barry with?' Interestingly, both the thread number and post number are 2125996. (I don't know of anything significant...
  10. A

Suggestion A Bulbagarden Shoddy Server?

I (and I'm sure other members) like to use Shoddy Battle both for testing out teams, and for getting quick battles within sets of rules (you can't play only UU on Wi-Fi, for example). I think it would be even better if we could play against people we know, and get to meet others, on these...
  11. A

Kanto?

Think about it. Kanto's been in every generation. It was in every Gen I game, Gold & Silver, FireRed & LeafGreen and HeartGold & SoulSilver. If Gen V doesn't have Kanto in any of its games, it will break a pattern in every generation of the franchise. But with Black & White probably in a...
  12. A

I can't change my name

Okay, so I change my name from Axle Helios to a Soviet-ised version of it for April Fools, and have just gotten around to changing it back. In the New Username box, I put in Axle Helios, but it said that the name is already in use. I did a Username Search for Axle Helios, and it said it was an...
  13. A

My Rain Dance Water-type Team

Okay, first of all, this team doesn't exist yet, I've just been using it on Shoddy, so any EVs can be changed. The IVs are all 31 (except for Ampharos, who uses Hidden Power) because this is just on Shoddy right now, and I'll just use the best thing I can breed when I make this a real team...
  14. A

Lotad and Munclax and Yanm', oh my!

Want some Pokémon? That happen to be a Lotad, Munclax or Yanma? You've come to the right place. What I offer: Lotad Level: 1 Nature: Modest Ability: Swift Swim Moves: Rain Dance / Surf / Grass Knot / Ice Beam Notes: Perfect for Smogon's 'OU Offensive Rain (Special)' strategy on Ludicolo...
  15. A

A Very Unlikely Suggestion

What's the point of having both a Rock and a Ground-type? Wouldn't it make more sense (Pokémon world, not competitively) to merge them into one type?
  16. A

Selling Some Super-Cool Legit Muchlax

I've got loads of Lv.1 Munchlax for offer. I have four with a moveset of: Solar Beam Fire Blast Thunder Blizzard and five with a moveset of: Metronome Odor Sleuth Tackle I also have a basically unlimited amount of Yanma, if you want one, but they won't have any special moves...
  17. A

The (Un)official Nickname My Pokémon Thread

The name should explain it all, but in case it didn't, one person posts their Pokémon, and some information about it if they want, and everyone else suggests names for it. I guess I should start. Help me name my Ludicolo.
  18. A

The Poképolls

Every week, on Tuesday, I will use random.org to generate two numbers between 1 and 493. I will then use these two Pokédex numbers to choose the two Pokémon that will battle it out that week to be... the better Pokémon. If I don't update the two Pokémon by 00.00 UTC on Wednesday, someone...
  19. A

Pokémon in 3D?

If Gen V follows the pattern of every other generation, it will be on the new Nintendo handheld, the 3DS; if the 3DS follows the pattern of every handheld, it'll have the same processing power of a GameCube. Both of these point to one thing, Gen V will be in 3D. With the main feature of the...
  20. A

Conspiracy

Idea from Gizmodo's #whitenoise. Okay, I guess I'm meant to start. Pikachu is electric.
Back
Top Bottom