Search results for query: *

1. D

Review JN059: The Lost Sarunori! Who is the Trainer!?

So is there a reason bulbagarden took the day off in the anime section to not reflect Go catching Grookey. edit: I should point out that Team Rocket Trio didn't even know Grookey was a Gatcha Pokemon until Jessie jokingly recalled it. Therefore Team Rocket Trio literally had ZERO interaction...
  2. D

Preview JN030: The Reluctant Pikachu and the Exasperated Barrierd

I agree, its even worse given that Ash used Pikachu in today's episode to train Riolu, which means Ash is paying attention to it. There was no build up here, the only instance that I can imagine Pikachu being mad at Riolu/Ash is when Riolu wanted to battle Galarian Farfetch'd. But that one...
  3. D

Review JN028: Sobbing Messon

They mutually dislike each other so I don't know why its perfect for them. I think you meant that in regard to Sobble, there's no way Raboot is just going to rot at Sakuragi lab just because Sobble's unevolved.
  4. D

Preview JN028: Sobbing Messon

I'm sort of pissed. Unless Ash getting a lot of Pokemon, they decided instead of a starter that would benefit more being on Ash's team, they decide to overlap typings by having Ash's next capture be a fighting type. And on top of that, Go is getting Sobble and Morpeko. Whatever. It's going to...
  5. D

Preview JN028: Sobbing Messon

You can count Pidove then officially getting Oshawott and then Tepig right after that (so that's 3 Pokemon in consecutive order) and then Scraggy following that with Sewaddle. Palpitoad and Roggenrola come super close but are separated by an Iris episode. But with regard to this series, it's...
  6. D

Preview JN030: The Reluctant Pikachu and the Exasperated Barrierd

Not if the story is Kangaskhan is owned by an abusive trainer (PWC match) (not visually abusive, but you know clearly not with a good trainer), and Ash rescues it. I don't mind Ash getting a Pokemon for rescue Pokemon purposes, it could get a single battle, but I think catching a Pokemon just...
  7. D

Review JN026: Jump! Koiking / Put it On! Yadoking

I mean at least there are Raboot's expressions.
  8. D

Review JN026: Jump! Koiking / Put it On! Yadoking

This most certainly, as I am certain about anything, is an episode that now exists.
  9. D

Review JN025: A Battle Festival Exploding With Life! VS Mega Lucario!!

I mean it is just Korrina's Lucario though. Which I suppose if you like her and her character that might contribute to your opinion of why you were disappointed. But if not, then look at this way, Phantump is my favorite Pokemon and I'm absolutely pissed Go ended up catching one. It's not...
  10. D

Review JN025: A Battle Festival Exploding With Life! VS Mega Lucario!!

Well Dragonite is apparently that strong and tanky compared to Lucario. As someone did the calculation at +2 dragon dance dragon claw will deal more damage to Mega Lucario than Mega Lucario with adaptability will do to a Dragonite with Power Up Punch or even Aura Sphere. While yes I do...
  11. D

Review S23 EP07: Serving Up the Flute Cup!

Has Ash (not Satoshi) referred to as Mr. Mime as Mimey before this episode (generation). Because I thought that was Ash's thing, Delia being the only one to refer to it as "Mimey" while Ash and others refer it as "Mr. Mime." (I'm including the other Journey's episodes as part of this thus I...
  12. D

Review S23 EP12: Flash of the Titans!

I want to know what it sounds like when Team Rocket were questioning Giovanni as why they got two Dusclops in episode 16 and the RotomDex was being sassy about it, I wonder what its going to be like in the dub.
  13. D

I mean there is a clear distinct difference of Pokemon League Championships/Region League Championships vs Pokemon World Championships. I don't think the intent should be to confuse children as to what coronation means and then get told in whatever words "ceremony of crowning a sovereign or a...
  14. D

Even if that's the case, don't they literally say "championships" shouldn't they listed to the audio prior to caring about translations. I mean hell all you needed was any of them to look at people talking about it and they use championships. Coronations is like the literal worst translation...
  15. D

Review JN023: A Massive Panic! Sakuragi Park!

If you are a fire type that uses one of the strongest fire types (not the strongest but up there), and a bug type just completely destroys that attack without taking any damage, I'm pretty sure you'd be afraid too.
  16. D

From an out of universe standpoint, why do you think Ash won the Alola league?

This has probably been mentioned before. But I'm certain that Pokemon World Championships as well as the shake up to status quo is why they allowed Ash to win and even beat Kukui. I think they had to do that, to progress Ash to the point where he could challenge and potentially win against...
  17. D

Review JN023: A Massive Panic! Sakuragi Park!

I mean we had the summary of the episode about a food thief, and then we had the Korrina Raihan Sobble preview that explicitly shows Morpeko eating from "Chip bags" in a ground area that looks remarkably like Sakuragi lab. Well okay next to them not exactly eating from them. I'm pretty sure...
  18. D

Preview JN023: A Massive Panic! Sakuragi Park!!

I still say it in snuck into Ash or Go's bag when they were in the Galar region, and has been there the whole time. I just think it would be hilarious though if this was super planned from the beginning, and every once in awhile we'd get this random unclear shot of what appears to be Morepeko in...
  19. D

Preview JN023: A Massive Panic! Sakuragi Park!!

I'm always confused about these things, where do people find the cast list for the episodes, like where am I not looking to find that information.
  20. D

Preview JN025: A Battle Festival Exploding With Life! VS Mega Lucario!!

I guess I'm the only one who immediately realized this was a joke. That's unfortunate.
Back
Top Bottom