Search results for query: *

• Users: Takoto
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Takoto

Takoto's Art Thread [ Pokémon, Animals, etc]

Hey all I like Pokémon and animals and occasionally my own characters. Going to throw some of my pieces out onto here. Always open to constructive criticism. Will also link down to tumblr post of the image, as they can be viewed bigger there (I don't want to post them massive on here as it'll...
  2. Takoto

Takoto Art Thread

Hello!! I am Takoto, please enjoy my artworks !! I will update every day or two days, I mostly draw Pokémon; Steven Universe and animals right now. Alongside each picture I will probably link to a bigger version of the picture encase people want to see. Bigger view here (tumblr) Bigger...
  3. Takoto

Drawing Espurr - Video !!

Illustration of an Espurr and an Egg I did, this is the video of me colouring it !! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0ykQRroRaE The music is by Ontama (linked at the end of the video) (his music is free-to-use as long as credited). I drew everything in the video. I coloured it in Paint...
  4. Takoto

Replaying the old games - How does it feel?

So, recently, I've been replaying Pokémon Red on my GBA-SP, and after completing it I plan on ether playing through Yellow, Blue or Crystal. I've been wondering, to those who play the old games still, what does it feel like? Do you like the comparatively simple system, compared to the...
  5. Takoto

Most heart-warming scene in the Pokémon anime?

I was just thinking back on some episodes of the Pokémon anime, as well as movies, and decided to make this topic to see what everyone's was x3 What are the most heart-warming/tear-jerking moments in the animé, for you? Mine would have to be in Pikachu's Goodbye. Ending of that episode...
  6. Takoto

Suggestion A suggestion that might solve spam, a little.

I was just browsing the forums a while ago and something came to me, it was after there had been a flood of spam (this was a while ago), and recently there have been a fair few users signing up, and making a topic about something pointless or something that should go in a Simple Questions/Simple...
  7. Takoto

Old habits die hard :3

Was originally going to post this as a blog, but then I realized, I can post it as a topic and then everyone can post their old habits they've carried from Gold/Silver/Crystal to HeartGold/SoulSilver. :3 Is there anything you've found yourself doing in HeartGold and SoulSilver which you used to...
  8. Takoto

Offering: Shiny Chikorita's.

I have a Shiny Chikorita, I've cloned it, and I am offering four Shiny Chikorita up. Legit, hatched it a few days ago. * Will accept legits, clones. * Will not accept hacks, edited Pokémon. (Give me a hack and I report you straight off). * I cannot re-nickname the Chikorita for you, as I...
  9. Takoto

Beta Things/Errors in the Game-booklets?

Right, I found the booklet today (in brilliant condition 0:) that you got with the original Red and Blue, the one that had "Trainer's Guide" on the front. Now, I was flicking through it, reading it, and I found this: Now, hopefully you guys can read that but if you can't, the...
  10. Takoto

25 Facts or Things about You!

Stole this from another forum. :D 25 random facts or things about you. Can be anything at all. 1. I'm always over-due with Library books. 2. I've put like twenty/thirty pieces of Pokémon, Touhou, and Persona fanart that I printed off on my bedroom wall. 3. I drink tea every day. 4. I hate...
  11. Takoto

Takoto's Bazaar of Pokémon.

A few rules/notices * If you want to know more about an event Pokémon I have listed, please, just ask. * It might take a while for me to get ready a trade, as with some Pokémon I have to trade from Platinum to Dimond, then clone them (and sometimes trade them back over). * Don’t give me...
  12. Takoto

Wanted: American Pikachu-Coloured Pichu.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ * MUST BE LEGIT. IT MUST BE LEGIT. You give me a fake? I report you. * I will give you two Pokémon. However, I'd prefer it if you took one and the Kyogre as it has little use to me. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Wanted...
  13. Takoto

Wanted: PCP, certain shinies. Offering legendaries and shiny legendaries.

Hello, I'm ill today with what seems to be very, very light flu (muscle craps (in my wrist, back and neck), dizziness, off balance, sickness, runny nose, sore throat, finding it hard to walk around/move a lot), so I cloned some of my Pokémon on Diamond. I'm offering a select few Pokémon for...
  14. Takoto

I never made an intro, so let me join the bandwagon.

Hello, I'm Takoto, some of you may know me as "that one guy you saw post a few times". I play a lot of games, not just Pokémanz. I'm very liberal. I'm openly bisexual. I like to draw. I also cosplay, however have no photos at this current point in time. I'm a girl, but... I don't mind when...
  15. Takoto

Takoto's Little Sprite Shop Thing (it's too long to explain!)

I don't know how to explain it xD Basically, I like taking a Pokémon, then taking another one, and switching their colour pallets around. I got the idea from another thread where I made a Mewtwo one, but I've been doing this a while before then... Basically, you give me a Pokémon, and that will...
  16. Takoto

Giovanni = Mafia or Yakuza, or both?

Alright, we all know who the Mafia are, but if you don't know who the Yakuza are, they're like the Japanese Mafia in a way. Now, Giovanni. Runs a criminal group. He's defiantly meant to represent ether a Mafia or Yakuza boss, although I can't figure out if in the original Japanese dub of the...
  17. Takoto

Wanted: Turtwig

What I want Bulbasaur Squirtle Totadile Treecko Turtwig Come on! All I need now is a Turtwig! * Crossed out ones are ones that I have now. The ones not-crossed out are the ones I still need. * Of any nature, gender. * With any attacks. * Must be legit. * Don't care if it has...
  18. Takoto

How do you calculate IVs?

Not sure if there has already been a topic on this but I quick searches and found nothing. How do you calculate IV's? I've used online calculators however... they're a little confusing :/ They ask for the Pokémon's "EP" on certain stats, yet, they don't say what "EP" means so I have no way...
  19. Takoto

Offering: Many Torchics, maybe some Chikoritas...

Alright. I'm giving away... lets see, about six Torchics, and however many Chikoritas I can breed without getting bored (so, about four or five~). I need some of the starters for my Platinum Pokédex, and I also need a non-English Ditto of any level. All Torchic, and Chikorita, will be completely...
  20. Takoto

Need help finding a certain Pokémon-based magazine article/rumor.

Right, I'm sort-of helping someone with a website which is based on information and rumors surrounding the old PokéGods, and those old "Beat the Elite Four 45 times, get Mew!"-rumors. Now, before Gold and Silver came out in the U.K., I brought a magazine similar to the popular "Pokémon World"...
Back
Top Bottom