Search results for query: *

1. M

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion No, no no, listen to him, he is onto something here! Alright fine, one of my defining traits is overthinking things... But I'm proven correct a lot of the time! (Yes, I noticed this pattern too.)
  2. M

Localized Names

Re: English Pokémon names Really? Works in a Scottish accent... (Plus, the word ''water'' comes from the same root as ''otter'' - the root word being a word for water...)
  3. M

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: July 2010 | Next Issue: August 2010) Sorry, small correction here: Nidoran is based on a rabbit or hare like creature, as far as I know. This does mean that they have constantly growing teeth, but they are in fact not rodents. :) If you can help...
  4. M

Pokemon.jp.com B&W and Other Site Updates

Re: Pokemon.jp.com B&W Site Updates with New Legendary Mascots The Zekrom one has a jet engine for a tail. :) Oh, and Reshiram's tail is a brazier (just noticed).
  5. M

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion No, 'taint. Not yet. Just now it remains a skink. They may have called it ''Grass Snake Pokémon'', but Arcanine is called the ''Legendary Pokémon'' - so it means nothing.
  6. M

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Re: What new "kinds" of Pokemon do you predict? I want an evolution for Tropius. Or maybe two - but one would be enough. Something more based on the mythical spirit creature Mokele Mbembe like Tropius was supposed to. Mokele Mbembe was probably based on a rare forest dwelling White Rhino, so...
  7. M

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 3: Starters Fully Evolved Types

Right, so, my ideas I am cherry-picking from some good observations I have seen recently around this place. Someone suggested that there was a pattern to which one of the starters would have a single type, and this (put into a neat little table)seems to hold true so far, and someone else stated...
  8. M

suggest new moves for the 5th gen games

Okay, so I haven't read every single suggestion - but here is my idea: Ion Storm PP: 10 Power: 100 Accuracy: 90 Type: Electric Effect: The air is filled with highly charged particles. Affects all in battle save the user. The electric type Heat-wave. Almost the electric type Earthquake, and...
  9. M

suggest new moves for the 5th gen games

Okay, so I haven't read every single suggestion - but here is my idea: Ion Storm PP: 10 Power: 100 Accuracy: 90 Type: Electric Effect: The air is filled with highly charged particles. Affects all in battle save the user. The electric type Heat-wave. Almost the electric type Earthquake, and...
  10. M

A request for reviews!

Um, yeah. I put it in the Video Games section because I know that there are people who played Pokemon at that time! (Would you like to elaborate what made it particularly confusing, so I can rectify that above?) Sorry, sorry, that was uncalled for. I was not a happy person that day, which...
  11. M

A request for reviews!

It really does not matter what you play currently, surely people remember playing the SP. I have thought about this long and hard, and all things considered the SP is the best in the range to examine. This is not a simple one piece homework exercise where you have to collect reviews, reviews...
  12. M

A request for reviews!

That's okay. What are you researching?
  13. M

A request for reviews!

Hello to all who frequent here! Part of my project work for the subject Product Design, which I am currently studying in school, requires me to have several reviews of a mass produced product to use in an examination of the said product. We have to find these reviews on the internet. As my...
  14. M

Clefables Eeveelution Tournament!

Thank you for your kind words! (But I'm sure you would fall under the category of 'Artist', be it that you are a spriter, painter, or a composer!) [Just one thing: Are you intent on sticking with Muddyeon? Or are you open to suggestions, such as Eartheon, or Terreon? (Terra being Latin for...
  15. M

It has pointy ears, that are rounded from where we can see them, basically that's it. Not much more Umbreon... Oh, right, a mix up... Oh well, it looks better anyway! Well it doesn't look like a sprite, that's true. It's not a sprite. I am allowed to enter artwork plain and simple, amn't I?
  16. M

Thanks! Both back legs or just the furthermost back leg? I have made changes accordingly. Also, probably time for some of the little details to be examined, two to notice would be the hammer shape on the forehead, in line with the small -type detail all the other eeveelutions have, and...
  17. M

I looked upon this competition, and thought it good! So I thought I might pitch in! This is one of my first successful drawings with the computer of this style:
  18. M

Do you train one pokémon very high ingame, or your whole team?

In most games I have managed well enough with my starter high-nineties pre-champion. In Platinum, I decided that I really liked Charizard more than the other starters, so I got an egged one onto my game, and tried to train a minimum of three Pokemon equally. I ended up with a Luxray Lv 85-ish, a...
  19. M

Gen V Game Mechanics

When you put a strong acid on pretty much anything, it will be affected!! Steel (as with most metals in the periodic table - as well as many alloys) is highly resistant to acid compared with say an organic substance such as wood. Or human flesh. Anyway! Different types of acid affect...
  20. M

cynthia

Cynthia: Milotic, etc. Me: Luxray, Thunder Fang, level 71. "Milotic Fainted!"
Back
Top Bottom