Search results for query: *

1. H

WSC Week 3 {Vote TODAY!}

Re: WSC Week 3 I'm going away this week, so most likely no entry for me ;)
  2. H

WSC Week 2 {Voting Results Are IN IN IN!}

*winky face*
  3. H

Re: WSC Week 2 {Vote TODAY!} Azure, Reborn, and AerialAce
  4. H

Shoppe of Banebuu [now offering Sprite Work AND animations ^-^]

Re: Shoppe of Banebuu [currently only offering animations] ;) that's the exact angle i wanted. i smell a new avatar
  5. H

Re: Shoppe of Banebuu [currently only offering animations] Take your time man, no worries
  6. H

Re: Shoppe of Banebuu [currently only offering animations] I love the Spoink in your signature, it's awesome Could you do Honchkrow flying in a circle? no text
  7. H

Re: WSC Week 2 Oh yea of course, but since the devamp is only b/w + 2 colors the grays that made up the outline which i had thought were black showed up really well against the black, allowing me to change them to black
  8. H

Re: WSC Week 2 My advice to anyone attempting their first devamp. Make sure you get all of the near black pixels to be completely black. After doing this Luxray (which has a TON of blacks) i mis-clicked the black paint bucket out the lines only to find that almost my entire outline...
  9. H

UT bred pokes for shinies!

Alright i'm done, next time i catch you online i'll send you a pm/vm
  10. H

nah i'm fine, I already have a pain split mismagius,
  11. H

i kept disconnecting, sorry it took so long. I'll do the duskull if you like as well, what you've given me is already enough ;)
  12. H

meet you in there
  13. H

alright, fc is in my sig
  14. H

I put it in the daycare to see if i could come up with a random 31 and messed up saving it, so it's level 3 now, but no EVs, you mind?
  15. H

:DDDDDD was breeding the cursetar so i could breed that with my brave ditto, the larvitar's random nature was Brave :D and I'd kinda like the Dialga or the Absol
  16. H

I can get you the larvitar
  17. H

Offering: Shiny IV'd Zangoose GIVEAWAY! (CLOSED)

Re: Offering: Shiny IV'd Zangoose GIVEAWAY! (Limited Time) hawt, may I get one please?
  18. H

Which of these two sprites is better?

Alright thanks ;)
  19. H

Which of these two sprites is better?

I'm definitely a fan of the sneasel, i actually did one except a revamp earlier today along with some other pokemon. I'll post em if you don't mind me hijacking your thread. ;)
  20. H

My first RNG! -GIVEAWAY- (Can a mod close this please?)

Re: My first RNG! -GIVEAWAY- I'd like one too, whenever you're up for it
Back
Top Bottom