Search results for query: *

• Users: pikachu200
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

Dream World Espeon

Heys if anyone can clone I'd like a Dream World Espeon, I can trade off all 15 starters and some first forms of all the Unova pokemon besides legends
  2. P

TEEN: Journey through Darkness

Well since a few people are doing a fic of their palythroughs in the new version games I've decided to do one based on Pokemon Black Version except as the girl character Chapter 1 "Cheren why did you just enter my room without permission it is rude" I say while tying my hair up in a...
  3. P

COMPLETE: Reshiram and Zekrom's Final Stand (FerrisWheelshipping)

Well this is just a spoof I came up with after doing the final battle against N and Ghetsis on my White game file "I will finally finish you off with Zekrom by my side" N said after White had caught Reshiram who appeared out of the White Stone. His Zekrom standing by his side, who looked...
  4. P

Wanted: Foreign Ditto?

I just need one to start masuda method shiny hunting in my Black Version if it isn't too much trouble.
  5. P

Wanted: Shiny Help Catching Smeargle

Hey guys, this is a want I have the Smeargle I just need it to know good enough moves to help me catch SR'd shiny legends I think the moves are Spore and False Swipe and maybe some stat reducing moves could help. I can offer some items in return just name your price
  6. P

Wanted: Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Regigigas Event Arceus,

Anyone have these Sinnoh pokemon legends? I lost my Sinnoh games and want to save my money for B/W. Just need them to fill my pokedex
  7. P

Anyone have a shiny fossil pokemon?

Just looking for any shiny fossil pokemon for a friend of mine. I'll take them if you're running out of box spacesor crappy natured ones
  8. P

Wanted: Japan Crowned Beasts/Gamestop Shiny Trio

I'd like to have 3 gamestop shiny beasts or Japanese crowns. I'll even take clones just so your boxes will be empty. Just name your price
  9. P

Wanted: Sinnoh Region babies

By Sinnoh region babies I mean the newer previous forms added in D/P Mime Jr, Bonly, Munchlax, Budew, Happiny, Mantyke to fill up my pokedex in HGSS I also need Magnezone and Probopass Post what you want for it
  10. P

Shiny Single Battle?

I wanted to do battle with shiny pokemon, you can use what you choose, just dont use uber legends, besides maybe it'll be fun just dont disconnect when losing or have poor sportsmanship if you want to battle with voicechat on My FC is 4985 2320 7910
  11. P

Wanted: HGSS Mew and shiny Embedded Tower Kyogre

Yes I am looking for another HGSS Mew, the one that was released for Wi Fi last October, I have many pokedex fillers so say which pokemon you want for her Shiny Embedded Tower Kyogre from HeartGold is not as much needed as Mew is, but I just need one to coomplete the weather trio and imo...
  12. P

Wanted: Sableye or Spiritomb

Im looking for a Sabeleye or a Spiritomb for my team (and a event Celebi since hes the'last event pokemon needed for HGSS). I have all 12 starters and other dex fillers to give out
  13. P

Wanted: Manaphy

Hello, I was just looking for a Manaphy to get some data from my pokedex. I was late for the Manaphy events for the ranger games so if anyone has a spare Manaphy that would be geratly appreciated I have many dex filler pokemon, just say what you want for it
  14. P

Wanted: Lugia

Yea I'm just looking for a extra Lugia for my Soulsilver game because I accidently killed mine and saved after killing it, just need it for training. One of the 3 great natures (Bold, Modest or Timid) for a Lugia or a shiny one with a crappy nature would be just dandy Just say what pokemon or...
  15. P

Wanted: Politoad, Kingdra, Slowking,

Yes these 3 are needed as dex fillers, along with the 2 clamperl evos i have many pokes, just name your price
  16. P

Wanted: Ashes Pikachu/Light Ball

[not a inside joke reference] but yes I`d like a Light Ball, or Satoshi/Ash's Pikachu if anyone has a spare that they want to get rid of I can accept some offers of many dex fillers, (but out of event pokemon, sorry) but i dont have the items needed for evolve with items pokemon like Politoad...
  17. P

Wanted: Shiny Riolu or Lucario

Anyone have a shiny Riolu? I really need one of those to complete a set of shiny baby pokemon evos and I dont have a Lucario to breed with my Japanese Ditto for Masuda Method so if anyone can offer one of the two I'd really appreciate it
  18. P

Wanted: Crowned Beasts

Hey guys, I know they're giving them out at Gamestop next weeks but I just want to get them for my Japanese Soulsilver since my computer broken during the Wi Fi release, so if anyone can share the beasts you can VM me. I have some shinies to offer My FC is 1033 8540 4744
  19. P

WANTED: Gamestop Event Pichu

Yea I have the other event pokemons but now I just need the Gamestop Pichu that knows the spikey eared Pichu. I have a few shiny Bulbasaurs to offer with good egg moves
  20. P

Legendary Battle

Yeah I'm putting on a request for a battle of the legends. You can use any legend you want except for pokemon 493 Arceus, because that makes the battle less fun, apply through PM/VMing me your friend code My friend code is
Back
Top Bottom