Search results for query: *

1. J

What languages have you experienced Pokémon in?

English and Japanese. When I was about 10, Platinum was going to come out in Japan. I had just started to get into the Pokemon fandom online and I didn't want to have the game spoiled for me online while I waited for it to come out in Australia, so I asked my parents to buy it for me in Japanese...
  2. J

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Code: 2148 9592 1630 Trainer name and 3ds name is Jessie I have X and Y but currently playing X ID no: 07794 Trying to add as many people as possible
  3. J

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) So I just got a froakie from japan through a wonder trade and its ability is something called Protean instead of Torrent. The froakie looks to be from an egg as it's at level 1 but it's also in a dive ball. I know the mechanics for the pokeballs...
  4. J

Looking for a Treecko egg to replace my starter

kululu That sounds great. Thanks.
  5. J

Looking for a Treecko egg to replace my starter

Hey guys, I just started Black 2 and since I've played through Unova with all of its starters already I was hoping to find someone willing to trade me a Treecko egg to use instead of my Snivy. I'm specifically looking for an egg because I want it to have me as its OT. I don't really have...
  6. J

Stupid Things You Did as A Kid

In my friend's Red that I borrowed before I knew anything about Pokémon, I didn't even know how to change Pokémon in battle, heal Pokémon or beat gym leaders. I just tried the same thing over and over at a gym, and eventually my awful team (which I think was just a charizard and an onix...)...
  7. J

Your strangest experiences with Cleverbot

I sang the My Little Pony theme song with it. :D And it recites Jabberwocky, which is amazing. Oh and I once had a conversation where we both pretended we were Pikachu. The entire conversation was made of syllables from Pikachu's name. :|
  8. J

Scribblenauts?

I once made an arachnophobic spider and an infatuated spider. Infatuated Spider stalked Arachnophobic Spider until Arachnophobic Spider commited suicide by jumping into a pit of lava. :D Fun game, eh? Also, edible baby. That is all.
  9. J

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

I just started watching this to see why everyone thinks it's so epic. I really don't know if I like Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie or Fluttershy best, and I feel like a complete idiot for being able to say that I spent my entire afternoon watching My Little Pony. And I'm oddly okay with that. :D...
  10. J

Sprites from the Hollows! (Contest- Harry Potter)

Count me in. :D Awesome theme!
  11. J

Your Name Pokemon

Wow. Those are my numbers exactly... 67 and 142. Are you me? :O
  12. J

TheMasterofShinx's 2nd contest: Easter

I'll enter! My entry is a rabbit-based fakemon made by splicing together Oshawott, Dewott, Torterra and Flareon. Spliced in MS paint and recoloured in Photoshop.
  13. J

Has your name ever been used in the anime?

Nearly every episode.
  14. J

people in real life that look or have names as pokePeople

My name's Jessie and I know a guy called James. :P And I have a cat. Am I Team Rocket now? :O I've also known a few Ash(ley)s (one was a boy, a few were girls), a few Brendans, a Paul, a Max, a few Caitlins (although none with that spelling) and my cousin's name is Brock. There's also a friend...
  15. J

Official Unity Tower Completion Thread ~ Bringing World Peace Through WiFI

I only have the UK unlocked. If anyone wants to trade with me, I can unlock Australia for you. :)
  16. J

Does Geechisu look like Zero Wing villain CATS?

TAKE OFF EVERY ZIG...ZAGOON. Heh now that you mention it, I don't think I can ever take him seriously again. xD
  17. J

New Project-New Pokemon Sprites-To the birds, Snakes on a plane, foxy grandpas

Re: New Project-New Pokemon Sprites-Now with water starters Is this alright for the middle evo fire starter?
  18. J

IGN reveals more English Black and White names: Pokémon, abilities, moves translated

Re: IGN reveals more English Black and White names: Pokémon, abilities, moves transla Not loving the names of the abilities, especially Sap Sipper. I fully expect threads that say, "LOL isn't it funny that Marill and Deerling can have Sap Sipper but not Heracross. LOLOLOLOLOL." All because of...
  19. J

Re: New Project-New Pokemon Sprites-Now with water starters Finished the final water starter.
  20. J

Re: New Project-New Pokemon Sprites-Now with water starters Can I call dibs on that final evo water starter? It looks pretty epic. :D
Back
Top Bottom