Search results for query: *

• Users: Blazevoir
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. B

Notice Minor change to Shop Subcenter rules

If you own a shop thread in the Shop Subcenter, you should be keeping track of it. Shops will be closed if the owner (or one of the owners if the shop has multiple owners) has not posted in their thread for 10 days. Also, if you are a shop owner and you are going to be away from BMGf for a...
  2. B

A shiny hydra dragon or a shiny robot golem?

VS So I got these events a few days ago on my Japanese Black and White and I guess I might as well give them away. These are version exclusive events (Black gets Hydreigon and White gets Golurk) that are available on Wi-Fi (but only for Japanese carts) until September. Here are pictures I...
  3. B

I Wish I had a DW Eevee... (ends 6/17)

Well, that was a lame title... UT @ Level 1 Gender: Female Hatched on Route 3 Nature: Timid IVs: 29/30/31/30/30/31 (HP Ground 69) Moves: Helping Hand, Wish, Substitute, Shadow Ball Ability: Anticipation My FC is 3353-5203-3619 I will only be distributing copies (read: cloned by Action Replay)...
  4. B

Cleaning out IV bred stuff from Platinum (0/1 remain)

So the last few days I've been cleaning out my Platinum version because I'm planing on restarting. I found out that I have a bunch of clones of IV bred (or RNGed and IV bred) Pokemon just sitting around, going to waste. So I figure, why not make a giveaway? All you need to do is post which...
  5. B

Wanted: Yache Berry

I need a Yache Berry for my Multiscale Dragonite. I think Starly have a 5% chance of holding them and they appear in White Forest but I'm too lazy to check my own White Forest. In exchange, I will offer 1 of the following IV bred Pokémon, all UT at level 1: (bred in Gen V) Adamant...
  6. B

Wanted: Pokemon with Dream World abilities

Since I didn't get much of a response on my Offering thread, I'll post this here since I have more wants than offers now. The following is a list of the Dream World Pokemon that are currently available in Japan. The ones that are crossed out are the ones I already have. I'll accept the original...
  7. B

Offering: Shiny IV bred Axew

I'm offering this to anyone that can give me a Pokemon with a Dream World exclusive ability (or breed it) from their Japanese Black/White. As far as I can remember, the only Pokemon that have their DW abilities available are the Eeveelutions, Croagunk, Togekiss, Mamoswine, and the Kanto, Hoenn...
  8. B

Poké Transfer request thread

Do you need to transfer a Pokémon from your Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, or SoulSilver to your Black or White game but you don't have a second DS to do it? Then post in this thread to request that someone do a Poké Transfer for you. Note: This will require you to trade Pokémon from...
  9. B

Offering: Satoshi's Zuruggu

I'm offering the event Zuruggu (or Scraggy in English) that was available to Japanese Black and White cartridges over Wi-Fi. Here are some pictures I took of the stats and stuff. I'm really only looking for a Tepig (preferably in an egg or freshly hatched) since I got Snivy in Black and...
  10. B

Offering: Junk shinies

I just want to get rid of these things so make some offers for them. I'm not looking for anything in particular so just make some offers and I'll decide whether to accept them or not. No ridiculous offers, please. I don't need a Starly, if that's what you plan on offering. I'd prefer to get IV...
  11. B

Notice Trade thread hijacking

Hello fellow traders. I'm posting to talk to you about something known as "thread hijacking". I've noticed this happen occasionally here in the Trade Center and I'd like to try to put a stop to it. Let's say Person A posts a Wanted thread. Person B makes an offer to Person A. Person C sees this...
  12. B

Offering: Shiny IV bred Pokemon

I'm offering the following shiny IV bred Pokemon, all UT at level 1 with no EVs: Adamant 29/31/31/17/17/31 Blaze Timid 30/15/8/31/31/31 Synchronize Egg Moves: Will-O-Wisp, Memento, Destiny Bond Adamant 24/31/27/22/31/31 Static Egg Moves: Cross Chop, Ice Punch Careful...
  13. B

Wanted: XD Togepi

I am looking for a specific Togepi. I want the purified Togepi from Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, UT at level 25. I want its nature to be Modest, Timid, or Calm. I want its ability to be Serene Grace. I want it to still have Tri Attack from being purified. I would prefer it to have a high or max...
  14. B

Wanted: EV trainer

Well, since I'm lazy and I don't feel like EV training some of my Pokemon, I thought I'd ask for someone else to do it for me. If you EV train it, you can keep a copy of it (I'll clone if you can't). If you take my Pokemon and do not respond in a week, I will assume that you are not going to EV...
  15. B

Blazevoir's first annual trivia contest! (EDIT: currently distributing to winners)

That's right! It's Blazevoir's first annual trivia contest! All you have to do is try to answer as many of the following questions as you can. These questions apply to the generations prior to Generation V. 1. List all the moves unaffected by accuracy and evasiveness (e.g. Swift). 2. List...
  16. B

Offering a free Shaymin

Happy Thanksgiving. To show my gratitude to all of you, I'm giving away a Shaymin. It's the Shaymin from Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs. Level 30 OT: Oblivia ID No.: 03060 Mild Apparently had a Fateful Encounter (activates Gracidea) Moves: Growth, Magical Leaf, Leech Seed, Synthesis...
  17. B

Wanted: World10 Crobat

I want an UT Crobat from the 2010 Pokémon World Championships event (link). If you need a specific Pokemon, I can try to get it for you. If you want, I can IV breed or breed a shiny for you. I also have a few IV bred shinies, both UT and EV trained. If you want me to clone the Crobat so you can...
  18. B

Wanted: Finished

I need a Dubious Disc, an Electrizer, a Magmarizer, a Protector, and a Reaper Cloth. from SacredTrickster (done) from aco (done) from Mintaka (done) from Mintaka (done) from SacredTrickster (done) I can offer the following: Adamant Lv. 1 (or Lv. 50 Salamence EV trained) IVs...
  19. B

Offering shiny Elekid

Just bred this today. Gender: Male Ability: Static Nature: Adamant IVs: 24/31/27/22/31/31 Moves: Leer, Cross Chop, Ice Punch, ThunderPunch (egg moves in italics) I'm gonna clone a few of these right now and trade them to the best offers I get. I'm looking for IV bred Pokemon in...
  20. B

Offering Failgle

Well, I was trying to RNG a shiny Jolly Smeargle with Technician, but I got a shiny Adamant one instead. It is decent, though, so I might as well trade it for something. Smeargle Lv. 1 Male Adamant Technician Sketch, -, -, - IVs: 23/31/31/23/22/31 I'm looking for offers of IV bred...
Back
Top Bottom