Search results for query: *

• Users: Felly
  • Order by date
  1. Felly

Event Summer 2020 Oneshot Competition Discussion

I think I'm going to drop out of this competition, unfortunately. I've been feeling motivated to write, but the ideas I've been coming up with for this just haven't felt right to me and I guess I'm just not vibing with the theme overall like I originally thought I was. Best of luck to all the...
  2. Felly

Notice TWR Awards 2020 [RESULTS]

I feel like there's a joke to be made about being the most unlucky player and also getting a town team award too, but I can't think of a good one. Nevertheless, I appreciate the honor of most unlucky player and thank you all for your votes!! (Even though I had no idea voting was happening lmao)...
  3. Felly

I got a rough outline down on paper today! I'm pretty satisfied with the idea I have, I just need to start writing it out. I'm probably going to wrap up the next chapter of What Changes Us since I've already started that and got the first draft of it done today, and then once that's posted, I'll...
  4. Felly

Felly's Art Dump

I actually haven't listened to Smile yet! I'll have to give it a listen some time, haha. I didn't know she'd shown up on MasterChef Australia either, but I haven't seen a MasterChef episode in years.
  5. Felly

Felly's Art Dump

New month, new signature/avatar set, and we back to Photoshop. :raised_hands: We also back to the Katy Perry theme.
  6. Felly

Meanwhile, I'm over here not even started yet, haha. I don't even have an outline yet. Been working on another writing project outside of the Pokemon fandom, but I'm going to eventually alternate between the two stories, once I come up with an idea for this. I think I'm starting to get the...
  7. Felly

Event EVENT: Summer 2020 Oneshot Competition Announcement

Oh, I failed to mention it in my last post, but I'll just enter this as a participant.
  8. Felly

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Gaby Moreno - Ave Que Emigra
  9. Felly

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

A little tired and hungry, but otherwise okay.
  10. Felly

Gaming burnouts.

I feel like this happens to me more often than not, unfortunate as that sounds. I'm not really sure I've found any real way to get past it yet, but I usually just try to find another game I'll enjoy. Sometimes it's just the difficulty of the game for me, other times, it's just burn out from...
  11. Felly

What Type Advantage Pokemon comes to mind?

Blastoise
  12. Felly

A Pokemon Starting with V.2

Xatu
  13. Felly

How many alerts did you have last time you logged in?

14. Felly

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOpMirSCJws
  15. Felly

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

A character from a manga.
  16. Felly

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

559 words into chapter 7 of What Changes Us, as well as a little bit of editing. I think I've hit a stopping point for this chapter, since I think the direction I want to go with it would be a little awkward to throw in mid-chapter.
  17. Felly

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Bulky electric boi is bulky. Magmortar
  18. Felly

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

Picked up 3 shiny Gastly during community day. Gonna evolve one into Haunter and the other into Gengar eventually.
Back
Top Bottom