Search results for query: *

1. W

Preview XY125: The Kalos League Begins! The Mega Lizardon Showdown: X VS Y!!

I'm a bit pissed that Charizard Y isn't Ash's. It should have come down to a battle with Ash vs Alain and their Charizard in their respective mega evolved forms. But nope we're stuck with Greninja, while he is cool he isn't a fire breathing lizard.
  2. W

GEN VI: WANTED: New Event Hoopa

Hi there I am just looking for the new event Hoopa that's out in Japan. I have been wanting it for ages. I have tons (well a modest amount) to offer like BR Pokemon (useful ones like Talonflame and Mawile) as well as shiny ones (like Greninja). I will make a complete list. BR...
  3. W

Kotaku calls original Gen 3 games "one of the worst" ...thoughts?

The third gen was to me a little.....meh. Just simply because of the lack of communication with the third 2 gens. The graphics were good but the plot was a little lacking to me. Hoenn itself was annoying because of all the freaking water, it was too much and the diving feature was useless. The...
  4. W

So, the Reddit leaks...

True indeed. I could see more parts being real in this "Leak" than others (more mega forms and small changes) but nothing as huge as this. I don't know what form the battle frontier is going to take but I suspect that we'll get something akin to Emerald.
  5. W

So, the Reddit leaks...

I'm a little dubious myself but some of the mega pokemon leaks do make some sense with Fearow and Butterfree. Still not sure though about it. Not sure how I feel about Mega Jynx and Mega Mr. Mime. Too much wrong going through those sentinces. Still considering the close ties Gen 3 has with Gen 1...
  6. W

So, the Reddit leaks...

Solrock and Lunatone I am give or take so yeah they aren't on my team lol. Mega Flygon is a good one but I am not fond of Mega Legendaries. Mega Milotic I would make space for on one of my reserve teams. Butterfree, Zangoose, Seviper, Ninetales and Mightyena would be awesome indeed. I...
  7. W

Why do people hate Gen 4 and 5 so much?

Re: Generation 5 - Worst generation? The towns weren't up to much in all honesty. I agree with you on that one though I believe the gyms, pokemon and sequels were good though. BW2 were good in their own right with continuing the story, the pokemon were excellent, way better than Gen 4 and 6 and...
  8. W

Re: Generation 5 - Worst generation? Not really Gen 5 I seen the drop in the quality for me. It was Gen 4 which was bad for me. The Pokemon were too cluttered and too many evolutions, the manga was pitiful at best and the anime had the most sketchy characters (and music) for me. Even the...
  9. W

Did anyone not like the leveling of older games?

Strangely I was thinking about this the other day. Well here is my thoughts. Gen 1 was OK for me, not too fast and not too slow. Though being the first gen it didn't have anything else we could base it on. Pikachu was just a little annoying for me to level because it kept on dying. Gen 2, I...
  10. W

GEN VI: Looking for Shiny Ralts and Froakie?

Hi there Yumimi I will be on soon enough to trade. should be on for a little while.
  11. W

That's alright when would you be avaliable to trade.
  12. W

Hey there Yurimi that would be good. Can I ask what Gender your Ralts is? I would be glad to trade Phantom16. Would I be able to get the oppsite gender of the one I get from Yurimi? Both Pokemon are good for trade and thank you both :)
  13. W

I generally felt the Gen 4 games were slower than most others and that really hurt it. It made grinding feel like a chore. I disliked most of the Gen 4 starters too except Turtwig which was awesome. Sinnoh felt generic as well after Johto, Kanto and Hoenn. Gen 5 I liked better for the story and...
  14. W

Thank you very much. I can't wait to evolve it now. It'll look awesome as a Greninja.
  15. W

OK I am adding you now. What's your name in game?
  16. W

Awesome man thank you. What would you like in return? Manaphy?
  17. W

Hey guys I am currently looking for a Shiny Ralts and a Shiny Froakie to complete a collection of Kalos shiny starters. I'm not too bothered about natures but something beneficial would be nice. I've got some shinies on offer and some event Pokemon. Celebi Lv 50, an event Pokemon but not sure...
  18. W

Legendary, Event, Shiny Pokemon for Trade

Thanks Nowhere Girl o can't wait to start training with my newest Pokemon. I've got a couple of good pokemon to train. Thanks everyone :)
  19. W

@JewelsVerne, sure thing I'll add you just now. Sorrry I've not been on so much today. It's been strange. @pravinrasu, I'll add you just now as well and get ready to trade. @Toa of Gallifrey, I'm sorry Entei went yesterday. Something went wrong with Raikou and I couldn't trade it for some...
  20. W

@JewelsVerne, yeah Shiny Espurr would be OK for Reshiram, I know someone who would love it. @Toa of Gallifrey, would you be interested in either Suicune or Entei? For Shiny Dragalge? @Slim Shady, would Raikou be OK for you? For Shiny Sandile? @Nowhere Girl, I added you on the 3DS friend...
Back
Top Bottom