Search results for query: *

• Users: WolfMan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. W

GEN VI: WANTED: New Event Hoopa

Hi there I am just looking for the new event Hoopa that's out in Japan. I have been wanting it for ages. I have tons (well a modest amount) to offer like BR Pokemon (useful ones like Talonflame and Mawile) as well as shiny ones (like Greninja). I will make a complete list. BR...
  2. W

GEN VI: Looking for Shiny Ralts and Froakie?

Hey guys I am currently looking for a Shiny Ralts and a Shiny Froakie to complete a collection of Kalos shiny starters. I'm not too bothered about natures but something beneficial would be nice. I've got some shinies on offer and some event Pokemon. Celebi Lv 50, an event Pokemon but not sure...
  3. W

Legendary, Event, Shiny Pokemon for Trade

Hey guys since I just posted all of this stuff up I thought I might as well post the legendary Pokemon I'm willing to trade. I'm mostly looking for Shiny Pokemon, beneficial natures would be nice but I'm not too bothered. Genesect Lv 100 Movie 13 Event Hasty Nature Celebi Lv 50, an...
  4. W

GEN VI: Wanted: Diancie

Hey guys I'm currently looking for Diancie as it's the only Pokemon I don't have in the game and I am looking to complete the Pokedex. I'm not very fussed about stats or anything. I just really want to get Diancie. I've got quite a lot of Pokemon from various events and such and can...
  5. W

GEN VI: Blazikenite

Hey guys this is the first time back in ages since I went off Pokemon for a while. I recently got Pokemon X and as such missed the Blazikenite that was out when the game first came out and I would like to make up for lost time. I am only after the Blazikenite and I'm not bothered if it's cloned...
  6. W

Once again they Butchered the Starters!

Well just having seen the new evolutions of the starters on CoroCoro for September it's obvious that they are clearly lost for designs of the starters, Gen 1 had it perfect, Gen 2 was really good, Meganium was a bit iffy but not too bad, Gen 3 continued the goodness with adding Swampert...
  7. W

Wanted: Shiny Charmander (preferably Male)

Hey guys I am currently looking for a Shiny Charmander as the one I had was deleted when I accidently deleted my other data on my game and so I am in need of another one. I'm not too bothered about stats but it has to be a male. I have a lot of rare Pokemon on offer as I have quite a few of...
  8. W

Wanted: Celebi Trade

Hey guys I am very interested in getting the Ekigan Celebi that came out for the 13th Movie this year so that I can unlock the event for Zorua, also looking for the Legendary Beasts (still look more like dogs to me) so that I can unlock Zoroark to train up for the league and test him out...
  9. W

New Trailer and the broken trends

I just watched the new trailer on Youtube for Best Wishes and I am actually kinda happy about the girl Iris getting the grass starter Pokemon its freaky and it totally freaks me out. The other thing I noticed was that Brocko is gone and they replaced him with.......a nerd...... How could this...
  10. W

Ash vs Paul

Hey I just looked at Bulbanews and seen that Ash and Paul are going to go at it again. I am very curious as to what new Pokemon Paul is going to have, his Electabuzz I think will be in it as well as his monster of a Torterra aside from that I don't know. For Ash I'm very pumped, I expect...
  11. W

WANTED: Flying Pikachu and Surfing Pikachu from Yellow Forest

Hey guys I decided to post this back again today to see if people would have the two Pikachu that I hungrily want so badly. I noticed that the Yellow Forest is avaliable for download now but I still have had no luck catching them. Anyway I wanted to know if anybody had them and was willing...
  12. W

Wanted: Yellow Forest Pikachus

Hey guys, I was wondering if there was anyone out there yet who has been able to get a legit set of Pikachu's yet who have the special moves Surf and Fly. I have been looking around the forums for ages and nobody seems to have it. I have quite a few Pokemon that might interest collectors. I...
  13. W

A question about "Putting the Air in Aerodactyl"

Hey I was just wondering something when I watched putting the Air back Aedodactyl but regarding Tracy and Professor Oak. Who on earth do they leave in charge of the lab when the both of them when they go away. I mean they leave and for all we know nobody could be in charge. The other thing I...
  14. W

Is it Ethical

Hey I was wondering something about trading online with people. Is it wrong to duplicate Pokemon. The reason I am asking is that I recently got PIkachu Colored Pichu and event Arceus off of someone and well I was thinking of duplicating them for other people. I have heard mixed things about it...
  15. W

Wolfy's wants

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone could help me get a hold of a few specific Pokemon I have been looking for. I am really looking for a Shiny Charizard/Charmander/Charmeleon. It really had to be a male, and have high Ivs on speed and special attack. This is probably my highest want. I'm...
  16. W

Wanted: Arceus and Pikachu Colored Pichu

Hey people this is my first visit to the trade centre but I am looking for the Event Arceus given away in Japan for the 12th movie mainly because I want to be able to get a Lv 1 Palkia, Dialga and most of al Giratina. In terms of what I can offer, I have a few quite a few rare Pokemon from Soul...
  17. W

Pokemon you want to see in Johto BF

Well since the release of HGSS and the whole Dawn's Cyndaquil thing I thought it would be obvious by now that Ash is going to Johto to compete in the Battle Frontier and Dawn in the contests(I think). I am just wondering what Pokemon you would all like to see in it. I personally would like to...
  18. W

Something seriously wrong?

Ok I was looking through this thread and I had to say about 98% of it does not make sense for ships in the anime, I mean there is no way that Ash would get together with Brock, Misty or Dawn perhaps (May just doesn't cut it) and there are some Pokemon ones that I believed might have happened...
Back
Top Bottom