• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Memo326

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII)

It seems like it for regular encounters, at least from looking at all the dens Frosmoth/Applin evos appear in according to Serebii. But either way you can look for the hidden ability chance for a particular Pokémon here: Max Raid Battles - Pokémon Sword & Shield I did get a HA Butterfree on a...
  2. Memo326

Spoilers What do you NOT like about LGPE?

I share some of the gripes everyone else have (fewer moves and Pokémon, no games in the Game Corner, etc.), but here are some nitpicky ones no one has mentioned yet: - Why did they change the TM numbering??? Sure, not all TMs are the same, and even some returning TMs had a TM above 60 and thus...
  3. Memo326

Bulbapedia Do the species pages need "(Pokémon)" in the title?

Somewhat related: If anything, I'm more annoyed by something like "Red (game)", because there is a game that is called Red, but that's not what the page is referring to... Perhaps something like "Red (game character)" would be more accurate.
  4. Memo326

What little things, details, and other small stuff do you want to see in future games?

That or just... make Eevee evolve only with evo stones...
  5. Memo326

What little things, details, and other small stuff do you want to see in future games?

There are plenty of things I wish they'd improve/streamline, but I think the top ones would have to be: Relearning pre-evo-only moves Gamefreak has done a great job of increasingly having easier access to moves (relearning egg moves, "relearning" level-up moves above your level, reusable...
  6. Memo326

What if poison status could reduce by half special damage like burn halfs physical damage?

Yes, rather than change Poison, rename Freeze to Frostbite. Pokémon can still attack, but have a 25% chance of being "frozen solid" every turn. A frostbitten Pokémon has its Special Attack reduced by 50% Basically, it's the same as Paralysis but reducing Special Attack. Plus, now that it's not...
  7. Memo326

Type Effectiveness

I don't know about specific type matchups, but I'd like for Ice (and maybe Grass) to be buffed a bit defensively.
  8. Memo326

New Types / Type Changes

Well, sure, I know the "real-life" reasoning behind that type matchup, but Grass has too many weakness, and all the others similarly make intuitive sense. Fire burns Grass. Birds (Flying) and Bugs eat Grass. Poison pollutes Grass. The Fire weakness couldn't possibly be removed because of the...
  9. Memo326

New Types / Type Changes

I don't think they'd introduce a new type in SM. Sound would be the closest option, but as far as attacking moves go, Normal Special moves are basically the Sound type already. Like everyone already said, Ice type needs a defensive boost and Bug needs both offensive and defensive moves. Plus I...
  10. Memo326

Pet peeves you want addressed in Gen VII

Shiny mini-sprites! (Also for female Hippowdon, and any obvious-at-a-glance gender difference that doesn't already have a different mini-sprite).
  11. Memo326

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

It basically says that there is going to be two versions of Corocoro this month (normal and "special") and that this is the special one. It also says there is no new info on it.
  12. Memo326

Thunderbolts + Lightningrods: 4/5 IV Leftovers, Special Ball Females and Egg Moves!

Re: 4/5 IV Leftovers (Upd: Larvesta, Gothita, Swinub, Lotad, Solosis, Foongus, Bunnel Ugh I just saw this XD If you're still there I'm here (It's 9:30 pm where I live.) If you're not, no problem, we'll trade later :)
  13. Memo326

Thunderbolts + Lightningrods: 4/5 IV Leftovers, Special Ball Females and Egg Moves!

Re: 4/5 IV Leftovers (Upd: Larvesta, Gothita, Swinub, Lotad, Solosis, Foongus, Bunnel Sure! I just added you and have those Pokémon ready; add me and when you see me online request the trade :) (Or maybe we should agree on a day and time...)
  14. Memo326

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Help! y Data corruped! 1) Yes 2) Yes: - Dream Ball - Safari Ball - Park Ball - All Apricorn Balls 3) Yes Source: Serebii :)
  15. Memo326

Re: 4/5 IV Leftovers (Upd: Larvesta, Gothita, Swinub, Lotad, Solosis, Foongus, Bunnel Sure, which of each do you want?
  16. Memo326

4-5 IV Leftovers (upd: Magic Guard Solosis and Gale Wings Fletchling)

Re: 4-5 IV HA: Poliwag, Extremespeed Dratini, Corphish & Carvahna + Inkay Yep: 31/31/31/x/31/31 - F or 31/x/31/31/31/31 - M Both with Trace, Modest, with Shadow Sneak. Which one do you want? :)
  17. Memo326

4-5 IV Leftovers (upd: Magic Guard Solosis and Gale Wings Fletchling)

Re: 4-5 IV HA: Poliwag, Extremespeed Dratini, Corphish & Carvahna + Inkay I'd like an Extremespeed Dratini :) I have some 4-5V Pokémon I could offer: - Growlithe (Adamant, mostly with Intimidate, some with Flash Fire, all with 4 egg moves [Morning Sun, Close Combat, Flare Blitz, Crunch]) -...
  18. Memo326

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING Hi! It's been a couple of weeks, so just reposting my info. Right now I'm specifically looking for Friend Safaris with Cloyster (Ice) and Shuckle (Rock), but I'll add anyone who adds me :) FC: 0301 - 9894 - 1889...
  19. Memo326

Re: 4/5 IV Leftovers (Upd: Larvesta, Gothita, Swinub, Lotad, Solosis, Foongus, Bunnel Hi! I've got some Pokémon you might be interested in: Growlithe with 5 perfect IVs (one of them Sp.Atk though) and FOUR egg moves: - Morning Sun - Close Combat - Flare Blitz - Crunch (Those last two it learns...
  20. Memo326

GEN VI: Ditto (Carefuly, Sassy) for IV bred Pokemon

Re: Dittos needed, will compensate in IV bred Pokémon Hi! I can give you a Bold and/or Calm Ditto; I'd like Totodile and Kabuto. I've already added you; my Friend Code is in my signature :)
Back
Top Bottom