• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Aero
  • Order by date
  1. A

The Banned Game

^ Banned for talking about Mystery Dungeon.
  2. A

Have you ever crossdressed?

I crossdressed once, but that was for a play so I don't think it really counts. Crossdressing wouldn't really be my cup of tea, to be honest.
  3. A

Greetings everyone

Welcome. I started with Blue version as well.
  4. A

Happy Halloween!!!

Anyone see any fireworks?
  5. A

Pokémon found in school lunches: Preferred Meal Systems puts Pokémon on tray liners

You don't. Most people I know do. And how do you know? I could make up a statistic right now and say exactly what you said. Does your statement mean that statistic is true? No.
  6. A

Pokémon found in school lunches: Preferred Meal Systems puts Pokémon on tray liners

The majority of school children look down on it. That's why most of us are registered on a Pokémon forum, normally in secret.
  7. A

Well, yes, but might I remind you that you are on a Pokémon forum? I'm sure you'd love to have a Pokémon activity, but we've got to take the majority of the world into account.
  8. A

Wow. I'm sure today's school children are really happy to have a Pokémon activity coming with every meal! -_-
  9. A

New Jack of the Forums

Deadly username, mate. Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay.
  10. A

What NOT to say on a first date:

"Oh, you should've seen me back in the day. I always got the hottest chicks and they were always begging for more!"
  11. A

...Hello Everyone...

And hello to you too.
  12. A

What ever happend to?...

Not as decent as it could be.
  13. A

What ever happend to?...

Whatever happened to decent threads being posted?
  14. A

PikaPikaPikachu1 is here!

Well, that's a creative username. Welcome to the forums, Pika. Have a nice stay.
  15. A

Howdy, my fellow Pokégroovers

Welcome to the forums. If you want, throw me a visitor message.
  16. A

Would a sudden shiny change your team?

Nope. My Pokémon are EV trained. I don't need any of them to be replaced for unnecessary reasons. Besides, we're just talking about alternatively coloured Pokémon. They aren't that big a deal. Unless you're into being unique, of course.
  17. A

Craziest Rumors

The truck does exist. It's an Easter Egg. The rumours about Mew being held inside it are fake though.
  18. A

Hello. I am TorchicBlaziken.

I like potatoes too. Welcome to the forums!
  19. A

How many Pokémon have you memorized?

I can spell every Pokémon that came before the fourth generation. I sort of lost interest in Pokémon after Ruby and Sapphire and I never bothered learning the names of the Pokémon in Diamond, Pearl and Platinum, let alone figure out how to spell them.
  20. A

Craziest Rumors

Did anyone hear the one that spread like a forest fire around the world? I'm referring to the one where if you put your Magikarp into the Daycare Center outside of Cerulean City (this is the Red, Blue, Yellow era), let it level up until it reaches level fifty, take it out and train it up one...
Back
Top Bottom