Search results for query: *

1. B

Battle Frontier Gang [RMT]

I need to like, log in here more than once a week. >_>; In another Pocket Monster's situation, maybe, but this is Shedinja, a Pocket Monster you don't even encounter in the higher, much more important rounds we're talking about here. When it can be entirely avoidable by simply using a team that...
  2. B

Battle Frontier Gang [RMT]

Kind of a late rate, but should prove useful. "and Power Gem is ONLY for Shedinja" Uh, say what? D: You don't see Shedinja past battle twenty -- it's a tier one Pocket Monster with only one set -- why are you so afraid of it? If you're that intimidated by its presence, use another team through...
  3. B

Supposed 'Generation V' Pokémon not so much: Serebii.net posts Movie 12 title

Watch them like... completely smack us like an Uxie U-turn and show a fifth generation Pocket Monster for a bit. Jeez, that'd be so funny, although unlikely.
  4. B

Pointlessness & Randomness

Kinda like to know the same, Cali is pretty nice. o.o
  5. B

New Mystery Dungeon games coming: Titles will be revealed in February CoroCoro

I hope it can somehow improve from the previous titles, otherwise... :|
  6. B

Last Poster Wins!

*nabs top spot*
  7. B

Hello :3

Hey smexy, it'll be nice to have you around. XD Good to see ya! :D Welcome. o/
  8. B

Supposed 'Generation V' Pokémon not so much: Serebii.net posts Movie 12 title

Ah well, that's a shame. ): But hey, at least we...er, got a Pichu with a cool ear? XD;
  9. B

^ The one above

^ Loves the Fun 'n' Games forum.
  10. B

Curse-worthy moments?

(Kinda recent, actually) Misplaying Raikou-2 -- Double Team, Leer, Thunder Fang, Crunch, that needs a plus speed nature (16% chance) to outspeed Chomp. Faced it on battle #165 of the Battle Tower. And just... letting it beat me, plus missing Earthquakes that were as frustrating as... losing...
  11. B

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Tinchy Stryde - Take Me Back [ Remix ] Just in one of those very fast beat moods.
  12. B

Last Poster Wins!

It's always nice to be in the driver's seat again.
  13. B

Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback Quite the beat, I'd say.
  14. B

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread

Frankly, I don't know. I Just heard it on the news, and switched channels. |D Haha, I guess you could search it on Google. o.o
  15. B

Last Poster Wins!

*snag*
  16. B

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread

New Physical Fitness Activity Guidelines released. :O
  17. B

How do you pronounce the word Pokémon?

Yeah, I'm the same way. Although for me I'd rather say Pocket Monsters. *shot*
  18. B

Post your current CTRL+V's!

http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq240/GigaKnight2010/152RotomHeat2.png Needed the image for a Rate My Team thread. XD;
  19. B

Closer Remix - Neyo
  20. B

Top 6 favorite Pokemon

Kingdra Salamence Kyogre Wailord Sharpedo Latios What can I say? I'm a sucker for blue. :B
Back
Top Bottom