Search results for query: *

1. P

This week's new dub episode airs at...7:00 a.m.???

Re: Next week's new dub episode airs at...7:30 a.m.??? Well, sorry if I'm being an idiot, but what percent of Americans don't have either a fast internet connection OR a method of recording television shows (TiVo, DVR, DVD, etc)? I am 50% sure this is only a one time deal. The other 50% of me...
  2. P

Last episode of Pokemon ever?

I just hope the future generation of kids know when enough is enough... it would be CRAZY (but is possible) if Pokemon was still on in 20xx with Ash still on his quest. Then again, if they try to change something, they risk losing their fortune.
  3. P

So do you think Jessie is still going to the Grand Festival?

So basically pull an AG192? Hmmm.... well honestly, I don't think she is going to make it this saga. It is kinda like Ash- every saga, he gets closer to beating everyone. In Hoenn, Jessie wasn't even close to having a shot (if I recall correctly). So maybe next saga, she will make it. Or hell...
  4. P

When did Misty last appear?

I believe it was in Pikachu's memories.... how he extracted D.N.A. from memories (or whatever he did to make mirages) is a mystery to me. Also, I think some movies are canon, while others have yet to be proven as such. The only examples I can think of is Ash's aura from movie 8 (DP071+ DP072)...
  5. P

New Ending "Dotchi ~ Nyo?"

Re: New Ending Is this ending supposed to be delightful? I feel frightened, especially the part with the Psyduck. It did have a Johto-y feel to it, IMO.
  6. P

DP149

I wouldn't worry too much about it. It could very well be a dream sequence, or some sort of weird thought. On a separate note, is there even a name for PiplupxPikachu? Not that I care...
  7. P

Review DP145: Fukamaru...Got It! ・ DP146: Pokémon Contest! Suiren Tournament!!

Re: DP 145-46 "Fukamaru - Got It" & "Pokemon Contest! Suiren Tournament" Preview Th *Sigh* I wish I knew what you guys were talking about... YouTube sucks.
  8. P

Review DP145: Fukamaru...Got It! ・ DP146: Pokémon Contest! Suiren Tournament!!

Re: DP 145-46 "Fukamaru - Got It" & "Pokemon Contest! Suiren Tournament" Preview Th Well, I think it was fairly obvious who was going to catch Gible....
  9. P

DP149

Is that attract? Or are they really...?
  10. P

Dawn's New Pokemon

Is there a debate about a Pokemon who hasn't even been in two full episodes yet? Personality doesn't show right away, so it it really fair to say this and that?
  11. P

Pokemon you want to see in Johto BF

You mean Dawn? Hopefully he will use is older Pokemon that haven't been used in a long time.
  12. P

Next generation

Very true. The future co-ordinators still have a lot to do in order to make Pokemon Contests become redundant. Like what I mentioned before, more clothing variety. Or maybe use more game features (dress-up stage, dance stage, etc.) Any ideas for possible scenarios?
  13. P

Next generation

Either/or. Does it really matter? I have some crazy ideas. I highly doubt rivals would be traveling together, while popping up would be spontaneously awkward (especially in the case of twins).
  14. P

Next generation

IMHO, Contests are a bit dull now, but the show could easily incorporate new sub-ideas to keep the momentum of Pokemon Contests. For example, how come Dawn only really wears only one outfit during (official) contests (even Zoey had at least two)? Perhaps so that the next coordinator can do so...
  15. P

Is Nando dead?

Soooo... pretty much the male version of Solidad?
  16. P

Is Nando dead?

Nando isn't dead. That is all.
  17. P

Pikachu is finally confirmed to be male, how do you feel?

Odd question: what if the dub version screws up and calls this Togepi a male (cause of the whole evil vibe)?
  18. P

Review DP143: Jōto Festa! Enter Chicorita and Waninoko!! ・ DP144: Dungeon Capture!? The Valley Powerplant!

Re: "Jouto Festa! Chicorita & Waninoko Appear!!" & "Dungeon Capture!? The Valley Pwrp http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyZppqVTgLc&feature=channel Rivalry between Piplup and Cyndaquil? Hmm... Piplup gets zapped. >:D Kontone looks nice but do we know what is her goal yet? Pokethlon person?
  19. P

Pikachu is finally confirmed to be male, how do you feel?

Well, maybe attract can be used on either gender, and Pokemon are innocent/open minded in the anime? Totally knew Pikachu male. Ash getting a female Pikachu is unrealistic, even though it is interesting.
Back
Top Bottom