Search results for query: *

• Users: Poke_Gal
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

TWO Battle Frontiers?

It had been announced that HGSS will have a Battle Frontier in Johto. Whether or not the anime will have a second BF is debatable (although I think they will). However, with both Platinum's and HGSS's BF, will the anime only do one, or somehow incorporate both together? Or, will they just...
  2. P

Time Capsule?

Do you think this feature will be scraped? Or could still be used?
  3. P

New Goal For Future Female Main Characters In The Anime

Long title... but to the point. Now, I know I am not a usual poster on the forums (if that makes sense). But I do have a question when it comes to the anime. Now, again, being straight to the point: Misty wanted to be a (top?) water Pokemon trainer. May wanted to be a top Pokemon Coordinator...
  4. P

So, they dropped Nando, huh?

Not that I care about him, but why bother having a rival that the writers don't even ATTEMPT to show?
  5. P

Why Bother? (A Porygon Related Topic)

Why did the creators create the evolutions for Porygon, knowing they have a 1 out of a million chances they will be seen in the anime? What is the point of showing them in one place, and not the other? Plus, it is not like anime fans don't play the games...
  6. P

Dawn's Contest Ribbons Are Too Alike

In the contests Dawn participates in Sinnoh, each Contest has the same color ribbons, for the most part. To see the following episodes review, go to Bulbapedia, and type in the code provided. DP011 http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/shinou/479/DP218.jpg DP026...
  7. P

The Next Girl Of Pokemon

There has been Misty, May and Dawn. Who is next? WARNING!!!: Cheesy ideas have been known to kill people due to being bored and/or stupidity. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! I was thinking the next girl of the new region would be the daughter of her region's Pokemon Professor. Her starter would be...
Back
Top Bottom