Search results for query: *

1. Morgil

SwSh All Purpose Trade Services! (Gen VIII, BDSP INCLUDED)

I haven't been to this site in years, so forgive me if i'm doing this wrong. So, If i just wanna trade for the other two starters, I just post in this thread? I already have two level 1 Scorbunnies bred and ready to go. If someone would help me get this other two starters, I'd be very grateful.
  2. Morgil

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Is Cosmog still obtainable like in S/M? I just beat the Elite 4 the other day, and so far the only post-game stuff i've done was catching the Tapus and Solgaleo. Do i just use the same method from S/M to get a Cosmog, or is there something different i have to do in this game?
  3. Morgil

Wait, you can get a Surfing Pikachu there?
  4. Morgil

Oh, I guess that makes sense. I don't know why i thought it came with the Rockruff.
  5. Morgil

Sucks about the bank. I was hoping to use that to cheat at those missions where people pay you for showing them a specific pokemon. Also, i could've sworn i remember there being a new z-move for Dusk Lycanrock being shown in a trailer.
  6. Morgil

I got a couple of questions: 1) Does Pokemon Bank not work with US/UM? I'm almost to the end of the first island in US, but whenever i boot up the Bank program, it keeps saying something about the save file. Do I need to reach a certain point before i can use it? Or do i have to wait for some...
  7. Morgil

Pokémon Horizon, Pokémon Adventures Sun & Moon to be released in English: To be published ...

Is Japan ever gonna get back to publishing the real graphic novels? I'm sick of this mini-volume crap.
  8. Morgil

Well, fuck. So much for getting those mega stones. :( They really could've made that a lot clearer.
  9. Morgil

Okay, cuz i still haven't seen anything from the very first one of those tournaments, and i was wondering what was taking so long, or if i missed it or something. I hope they hurry up with those.
  10. Morgil

I've been doing each of those monthly online tournaments so far, doing at least 3 battles with each one. When do they give out the Mega Stones for participating?
  11. Morgil

February schedule for Pokémon on Disney XD: Movies, anime episodes throughout the month

I saw this and got excited at first, but then i realized that it wasn't Sun/Moon and was just reruns of X/Y. Come on, dammit, what's taking so long?! Cartoon Network never took this long between seasons.
  12. Morgil

Pokémon GO Plus delayed to September: No longer set to be released in July

Hopefully this means there'll be another round of pre-orders, since i was unable to get one the first time around.
  13. Morgil

Pokémon Reorchestrated YouTube channel taken down: Third copyright strike resulted in...

This video that went up yesterday seems very appropriate to this situation: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVqFAMOtwaI #WTFU
  14. Morgil

Magiana revealed by CoroCoro magazine: To appear in 19th movie

I'm wondering if it's english name will be Machiana, like in machination.
  15. Morgil

English dubs of first three Pokémon movies coming to Region 1 on Blu-ray disc: Arriving ...

Wait, wut? Why is it banned? This is the first i've heard of that.
  16. Morgil

English dubs of first three Pokémon movies coming to Region 1 on Blu-ray disc: Arriving ...

I would definitely upgrade my DVDs to these blurays, if it weren't for the fact that the special features have been removed.
  17. Morgil

Something that's been bugging me lately

I don't think it has to do with whether or not DirecTV aired it in another country, just that it aired there, period.
  18. Morgil

DirecTV
  19. Morgil

For the last couple of months, my DVR's auto-recording for Pokemon keeps getting screwed up. If i don't remember to manually set it to record each individual episode the night before, it just won't record. I think it's not registering each episode as "new" due to them airing a week earlier in...
  20. Morgil

Zoroark available to American ORAS players through Nintendo Network: Knows Sludge Bom

Re: Zoroark available to American ORAS players through Nintendo Network: Knows Sludge I wonder what "Sly" is supposed to mean.
Back
Top Bottom