Search results for query: *

• Users: Morgil
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Morgil

Something that's been bugging me lately

For the last couple of months, my DVR's auto-recording for Pokemon keeps getting screwed up. If i don't remember to manually set it to record each individual episode the night before, it just won't record. I think it's not registering each episode as "new" due to them airing a week earlier in...
  2. Morgil

Question about Pokemon Symphonic Evolutions

I have no idea what board to post this on, so if it's in the wrong place, somebody please move it for me. Anyway, i'm gonna be going to the concert this friday, but i need to know how long the show is so my ride knows what time to pick me up afterwards. The show starts at 8pm.
  3. Morgil

Question about Zinnia and Aster ~ MAJOR SPOILERS

So at one point during the Delta Episode, i noticed Zinnia called her wismer "my daughter". Then, during the confrontation atop Sky Pillar, she talks about stuff she did in the past "with Aster", and then mentions that "I still lost her", and "I want to see her... I want to be with her again...
  4. Morgil

Whatever happened to...

...that contest where the winning legendary would be put on a t-shirt from Hot Topic? Did that t-shirt ever surface.
  5. Morgil

Funny reference

I just noticed something funny in Pinwheel forest. Before starting a battle with a teacher, she says "SIT DOWN and SHUT UP!". Was that supposed to be a reference to the bus driver from older episodes of South Park? If so, that is probably the most awesome thing ever.
  6. Morgil

Light Ball

Someone over here said i could get one from someone over here. I don't really know what i can offer in exchange, but if someone has one to offer, i'm sure we can negotiate something.
  7. Morgil

Pokemon on MAD

If anyone watches the show MAD on Cartoon Network, they had a rather funny Pokemon sketch on tonight's episode. It wasn't just the typical cliched jokes that we've heard a million times, either. It felt like the writers actually knew a bit about the series, from Ash pointing out that Pokemon is...
  8. Morgil

About Team Rocket's Uniform

First of all, i'm not sure if i'm on the right board, but if i'm not, i'm sure one of the higher ups will move this for me. Anyway, my question is this: I'm planning a Team Rocket costume for Halloween in two months. I got most of the costume prepared now, except for the hat. Based on the...
Back
Top Bottom