Search results for query: *

1. T

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: A retrospective review: A close look at why people lov

Re: Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: A retrospective review: A close look at why people It's worse than that. It's not even a faithful reproduction. Some of the instruments were left out entirely. As a result the music has less depth than the original in places. Some of the most noticeable...
  2. T

Bulbapedia Candidates for merging/moving/mainspacing/splitting discussion thread

Think Mr. Fuji and Dr. Fuji should be merged into a single page (Fuji) because Origins established them as being the same character.
  3. T

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

We need a "current version" thing for the X and Y pages.
  4. T

In the Pokemon articles we should eventually get information on every Pokemon's preferred or hated places to be petted.
  5. T

I think the Warlords of Pokémon Conquest should have their own pages. Even if they're based on real people with their own Wikipedia pages, there's a lot of fictional elements that we could cover, like about their role in the plot, and what Pokémon they use. Maybe the generic Warriors could all...
  6. T

Create-an-Ability

Re: ideas for 5th gen abilities It's better than Serene Grace Sawsbuck. There'd probably be more exploding moves.
  7. T

Your "THATS NOT POSSIBLE" moments

I wonder how many people actually tried to use the thunder as armor in the games, only to faint their own Swellow.
  8. T

Pokemon Black/White Summer Season Reminder!

And I gotta show the last Deerling form.
  9. T

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

My first shiny was a Shiny Ditto that I was chaining in Diamond. Accidentally kept in my Rayquaza instead of switching. First Shiny that I caught was the Gyarados.
  10. T

Create-an-Ability

Re: ideas for 5th gen abilities Exploder: "Exploding" moves will do double the damage and ignore immunities. Poison-type attacks will also hit Steel-type Pokémon. Would go good on a Fire/Poison bomb Pokémon.
  11. T

FAQ: How to Make Dream Pals 2

memsavid 1354197 world 4
  12. T

Shiny Pokemon That Look Exactly Like Their Normal Counterparts

At least they're all sparkly.
  13. T

Create-an-Ability

Miracle Guard: The inverse of Wonder Guard, it is miraculously protected from super-effective hits. Best given to a mon with many neutral effectivenesses.
  14. T

Why did Archeops get its ability?

Archeops is still very powerful and still quite good even with Defeatist.
  15. T

Pokemon Musicals... Like 'em or Hate 'em?

I liked it, but not as much as Contests. I wish they had plot (and had a bottom-screen narration) like an actual musical. I also was disappointed with Machamp not being able to equip four arm items and Vanilluxe not being able to equip two hats.
  16. T

Third Version?

There wasn't a problem with Sonic Colors. Also, let me throw in my speculation: there'll be a Stadium game for Wii coming out, and there'll be another one (a la XD) that will include new formes from Gray and will even let new formes be used in B/W; for Wii's recently announced successor.
  17. T

unsure how to post on bulbapedia

Base stats are different from actual stats. Base stats determine the Pokémon's stats in combination with other factors such as individual values, level, effort values, nature, whether the stat is HP or not, etc. Notice how your Audino's stats, aside from HP which is calculated differently, are...
  18. T

Gen V Disapointment

Finding someone to do a Spin Trade with is hardly dark arts...
  19. T

Bulbapedia Mythical Pokémon

TPCi's monopoly on all things Pokémon-related outside of Japan has brought name retcons of several aspects of the franchise. As you may know, Tin Tower's name was changed to the more appropriate Bell Tower. But, they have also made a translation for 幻のポケモン rather than putting them under the...
Back
Top Bottom