Search results for query: *

• Users: Juuchan17
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. J

Juuchan's Claim-Banner Shoppe (NOW OPEN! Slots Full~)

Juuchan17's CLAIM BANNER SHOPPE -Opened 1/15/10 Current Status: SLOTS CLOSED (again? Wow, that was fast.) Hey there, it's Juuchan17, bringing something hopefully awesome to you guys. It's my first shop and I'm experimenting with my PSP X, so please enjoy! Since claiming characters...
  2. J

Laptop & Wi-Fi Problem~?

Okay, I'm not sure if anyone else has had this sort of problem, but I think I'd like to figure out what's wrong with my Laptop computer. I like to use Wi-Fi Connection to use the Internet; however, for the past few months, my computer will easily freeze whenever I try to go online, making me...
  3. J

The Trading Coin Game - Any love?

Since this is a "tabletop game" as well (albeit a not very well known one that was also very short-lived), I was wondering if there were any other fans or information about them . . . That and also it isn't mentioned at all in Bulbapedia yet . . . hopefully I could help change that. I...
  4. J

Ghosties and EGGS

Okay, this has been bothering me for the past week or so (I'm surprised it didn't come to me earlier on!), and I didn't see a thread on here about it. Okay, if Ghost Pokemon are already DEAD (why else would they be called "GHOSTS", right?) and when an egg hatches, a new Pokemon is born . . ...
  5. J

Juuchan's Gijinka Challenge! - and more fanarts

Hey there, it's me, Juuchan17 . . . and I have put myself on a challenge. Could I manage to draw Pokemon gijinkas all as females? (This challenge includes all genderless and male only ones, which will probably be more feminine than some people may like . . . XD) I chose this challenge...
  6. J

Introductions - new here, but a fan forever!

Hi there! I'm Juuchan17 (although some people may know me from LJ as bandanna_boy_17) and I'm new to Bulbagarden! However, I am not new when it comes to Pokemon. (I've been a fan since the beginning!) Hmm, . . . I like Team Galactic mainly (especially Cyrus and Charon . . . heck, I like...
Back
Top Bottom