Search results for query: *

1. RexRacer

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread Does anyone else think the male character's legs are really long compared with the rest of his body?
  2. RexRacer

Discussion: Dream jobs and current jobs

I have two jobs right now: I do Materials Science research at a top university in America and work as a comedian in local/area venues. I like these jobs because one means I only have to think and I don't have to talk to people, and the other means I don't have to think and only have to talk to...
  3. RexRacer

Announcing the new Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief

Trom, thank you so much for everything you've done for Bulbanews and Bulbapedia (and Bulbagarden as a whole). You've made an immeasurable impact here and I can say with certainty that you've made Bulbagarden a better place for the millions of visitors we serve. We became BP admins together in...
  4. RexRacer

Pokémon art exhibition published online: 151 artists, 151 works of art

I agree with Grave-E. After seeing some I was like "oh, I want to get prints of a couple of these"... and now I think I like all of them enough to do that. Not good. Really cool though, I love it when Bulbanews puts up stuff like this.
  5. RexRacer

UK Video Game Championships qualifier winner disqualified: Play! Pokémon manager rele

Re: UK Video Game Championships qualifier winner disqualified: Play! Pokémon manager Trom.... this story is 26 days early. Wait it's real!? Oh my...
  6. RexRacer

Paper using Bulba as a source

Very cool!
  7. RexRacer

The Bulbagarden Comic

...or we could publish it on the part of the site that already has a newspaper-y feel. Bulbagraphic is a once a month thing. Bulbanews is as often as you want. If we want it to be a monthly thing Bulbagraphic would be the way to go. Any more frequent and it'd go on news.
  8. RexRacer

The Bulbagarden Comic

I'd be up for publishing this on Bulbanews if it took off.
  9. RexRacer

DCM's Quantum Kitchen!

Rex's poor man's feast * 1 cup rice * 1 can refried beans * 1/2 cup shredded cheese * 2 handfuls of crushed tortilla chips 1. Cook the rice (1.5 cups of water to boil, add rice, cover and reduce heat to low. Wait 15 minutes) 2. Microwave the can of beans (put the can of beans in a bowl, put...
  10. RexRacer

What's new: The vB4 upgrade: How the forums have changed, and a little shameless self

Re: What's new: The vB4 upgrade: How the forums have changed, and a little shameless The point of this news article was to encourage people to visit and post in these new forums. Hopefully we'll see some new people and have less domination of certain posters.
  11. RexRacer

Odd happenings with trashcans in pokemon.

I like finding things in trashcans. Just wish they were more frequent. I usually check most of the trash cans and only find one or two things in the entire game. I'm sure they could put some sort of Easter Egg thing in there that makes checking trash cans more rewarding.
  12. RexRacer

Want: TRU Arceus

Sorry, I'm not interested in an AR-cloned 'mon.
  13. RexRacer

AR clone or GTS? If the previous poster doesn't work out: does it have the berry it came with and do you want the berry that came with Shaymin?
  14. RexRacer

Looking for a legitimate TRU Arceus. I'm willing to trade: Any berry. TRU Shaymin. Any starter Pokemon. Phione. My friend code is 4081 7436 7146. Thanks.
  15. RexRacer

A Few Promotions

Great job you three! Enjoy your new powers!
  16. RexRacer

CD made by the American Red Cross contains a virus?

Because we all know that Adobe has trouble getting their free products (that are necessary for a lot of the programs we use daily) out there and rely on viruses to get the word out.
  17. RexRacer

I shall take over this turtle fence

Sup new person. Enjoy the forums!
  18. RexRacer

Sheer embarassment

Only moderators and administrators are able to see the infractions on your profile. If you can't see other people's infractions, it's usually a safe bet they can't see yours.
  19. RexRacer

Fansites served with copyright infringement notices: PokéBeach, Serebii targeted, mor

Re: Fansites served with copyright infringement notices: PokéBeach, Serebii targeted, I'm going to close this thread now. It's all in the hands of the webmasters who the incident is related to, and the speculation and worry certainly isn't helping anyone. We'll keep you updated should the...
  20. RexRacer

Fansites served with copyright infringement notices: PokéBeach, Serebii targeted, mor

Re: Fansites served with copyright infringement notices: PokéBeach, Serebii targeted, They are a real law firm. And as a real law firm, they wouldn't give case information out to just anyone who calls and asks.
Back
Top Bottom