Search results for query: *

• Users: *Leeney*
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. *Leeney*

What's your favorite Anime song?

What is your favorite anime song. I really liked "Natsukage" from Air. I also liked the background song from Witchblade called "Lady". These are just background songs but I'm very addicted to this song called "Ana" from Clannad.
  2. *Leeney*

Yaoi and Yuri

Which is better for you? Yaoi or Yuri. I like both but I do tend to look at more Yuri than Yaoi.
  3. *Leeney*

Hentai?

What do you think about it?
  4. *Leeney*

Suggestion If we can decorate our profiles and blog..

then we should be able to decorate and customize the social groups we make. I think that customizing it would give a better idea of the club theme. Plus, it'd be better to see than the default background for all of them(which is the skin you use).
  5. *Leeney*

Suggestion You'd know what would be cool

Maybe there can be exclusive mouse pointers for Bulbagarden. I'd love it if we can scroll around with a Bulbasaur type mouse pointers or with our favorite Pokemon.
  6. *Leeney*

Since when....

Since when was there a limit on how long a username can be! Only 20 characters? I can't believe it. I was trying to change it to ♥Revolutionary Leeney♥ but it was too long
  7. *Leeney*

How did you get interested in the ships you support?

I'll share my story on how I got interested into EliteUnderShipping(Lucian + Aaron(elite). It is also a sin for me. Well one day I was trolling fanfiction.net and searched 'Lucian pokemon'. I happened to stumble upon a story that had read eliteundershipping so I clicked on the story out of...
  8. *Leeney*

What happened to the Bulbagarden Library?

I looked at the Writer's Workshop and noticed a sub-forum called the Bulbagarden Library. I clicked on it to check it out but it didn't work.
  9. *Leeney*

Is something wrong with my account?

I get this everytime I go to the home page. Why?
  10. *Leeney*

Is it possible to change a social group title?

I have a social group called The Leeney Rose Fan Club and I can't change the title. I looked in the options but it's no good. Can anyone help? I want to change the title to The Leeney Scarlet Fan Club
  11. *Leeney*

Team Pokepals/Go-Getters!

A club where you talk about the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Series! All the versions! Be sure to follow the rules and have fun!
  12. *Leeney*

Lele Scarlet's Crappy Art from Bulbagarden Oekaki

Lele Scarlet is my Oekaki name. For those who saw my thread "Crap I draw on MS Paint" here's the sequel where I put my attempts at drawing at the Oekaki here! Enjoy!
  13. *Leeney*

Wasn't there a place called Soap Box here before?

Around the time I first found out about this forum there was a section named "The Soap Box". How come I don't see it anymore? Where'd it go?
  14. *Leeney*

Soul Club

There's a social group for her there can be a regular one as well. On with how awesome she is!!!!! At first I didn't like her and prefered her to be a fifth generation hero but since I really didn't play Pokemon Crystal I have little knowledge of Kris/Marina/Crystal(whatever her name is). I...
  15. *Leeney*

SnazzyShipping?(Lucian+Cynthia)

Although the only time I saw them interact was in episode 40 of Diamond and Pearl and it was during a battle. I think I could predict they'll make a good couple
  16. *Leeney*

Suicidal Planet May Crash into it's star

http://news.aol.com/article/suicidal-planet-may-crash-into-its-star/640882 Just a cool article I found about planet that doesn't have much time to live.
  17. *Leeney*

RPG Ideas /Help Thread(Possible Sticky?)

This is just for new comers and veterans here to discuss future RPGs or help on developing current RPGs. ☺I'm currently thinking of starting another Pokemon Coordinator RPG again but I'm not sure what region to put it in.
  18. *Leeney*

What type of threads go in the HoS?

*Prays that this doesn't go to the HoS* Anyway even if threads are closed some of them don't go in that forum. What exactly does?
  19. *Leeney*

A quick but noobish question

How do you cross out stuff in your posts. In other words how do you get a line in some of the words sometimes.
  20. *Leeney*

How many times do you change your username?

I've changed it at least 5 times how about you?
Back
Top Bottom