• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. N

Wanted: Help Trading Over 4 from Pt to HG

Thanks so much, I VMed you.:ksmile: Also, I lol'd at the last part of your sig, I totally forgot about that line!
  2. N

Wanted: Help Trading Over 4 from Pt to HG

Need some help moving my team/items from my save on Platinum to HG. Can anyone help me out? Its just 4 pokemon. :ksmile:
  3. N

Offering: Shiny Mareep

Sorry guys, Dogel was kind enough to give me all the TMs I need for the Mareep, but like I say, I RNG shinies so feel free to VM me if you want one. :ksmile:
  4. N

I'm looking for TMs 24/26/29/71/76. I RNG shinies so I could get you guys any other pokemon you want for the others I need.
  5. N

Nothing special here other than the shinyness, I was planning to trade her over to HG when its released but I've changed my mind so someone else can take her. Mareep Docile Nature Quick To Flee Only knows tackle, no egg moves and is nicknamed, but I can change it for you. I realise its...
  6. N

Wanted: Shiny Magikarp

I have one too, do you have a Latias?
  7. N

Slumboo's shop of extravagence!

Okay, great, when are you ready to trade then? :ksmile:
  8. N

Offering: Shiny Shroomish

That's okay, I just need it to finish my dex. When can you trade?
  9. N

Offering: Shiny Shroomish

Offering a shiny Shroomish I RNG'd for someone else but they never turned up. I'm not gonna use it so open to any offers, although if you have a huntail, that'd be extremely helpful! Shroomish: Male Serious Natured Poison Heal IVs: 30/12/8/14,16,18/20/3 I know its not great, but...
  10. N

Slumboo's shop of extravagence!

I'm really interested in the Celebi! I can RNG you any of the shiny pokemon you need if you're interested?
  11. N

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Around 50. I don't think it'd be that since they normally level them down. I'm going to try with some other ones - chained ones and random-encounter ones.
  12. N

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

I was in the battle castle today and I decided I wanted to try using my just-trained shiny Weavile and it was banned! :mad: So i tried taking in some of my other shinies as an experiment and they're banned too - why is this?
  13. N

Want over 100 shiny pokemon, by dex number

I can RNG any of the breedable one for you with gender and nature picked. I'm really in deperate need of the raikou, entei, suicune and celebi.
  14. N

New Abilities--Post your ideas

I thought of one last night while I was trying to get to sleep - "Fright" - The pokemon or the opponent loses HP depending on type. So if a water pokemon got matched up to an electric type with Fright, the water pokemon would lose 25% of it HP, but then, if a ground type switched in, the...
  15. N

Wanted: Legends

Re: Wanted: Legends/Kecleon and Seedot Family Know what you want yet? That'd be great! :ksmile: I'll VM you when its ready. Surskit (I'm just hatching these) for Stunky? If you really wanted the Masquerain, you'd have to wait another day for me to level it up. I'm not looking for...
  16. N

Re: Wanted: Legends/Kecleon and Seedot Family I can't do that, sorry.
  17. N

Re: Wanted: Legends/Kecleon and Seedot Family I was trying to do them in order asked, but it just so happens a Brave nature came up so Hikaru, I have a Spirtomb for you when you're ready to trade. Sorry, someone's already offered the Kecleon. Is there anything else you can help with? I'm...
  18. N

Re: Wanted: Legends/Kecleon and Seedot Family Okay, I'm on the middle of these requests, I'll VM you when I'm done. Which one would you prefer?
  19. N

Re: Wanted: Legends/Kecleon and Seedot Family I've only worked out how to do shinies and nature as such, would that be okay? Okay, I can do that, i'll VM you when I have them ready. :ksmile:
  20. N

I'm so close to finishing my Dex. I'm just in need of a few legends. I can offer RNG shinies and I don't mind hacks; I just need the Dex entry, nothing else. I'd be willing to do several shinies for LEGIT Aceus/PCP/Celebi. :ksmile: Raikou Entei Suicune Celebi Groudon Thanks to everyone...
Back
Top Bottom