Search results for query: *

• Users: Nesshalop
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. N

Wanted: Help Trading Over 4 from Pt to HG

Need some help moving my team/items from my save on Platinum to HG. Can anyone help me out? Its just 4 pokemon. :ksmile:
  2. N

Offering: Shiny Mareep

Nothing special here other than the shinyness, I was planning to trade her over to HG when its released but I've changed my mind so someone else can take her. Mareep Docile Nature Quick To Flee Only knows tackle, no egg moves and is nicknamed, but I can change it for you. I realise its...
  3. N

Offering: Shiny Shroomish

Offering a shiny Shroomish I RNG'd for someone else but they never turned up. I'm not gonna use it so open to any offers, although if you have a huntail, that'd be extremely helpful! Shroomish: Male Serious Natured Poison Heal IVs: 30/12/8/14,16,18/20/3 I know its not great, but...
  4. N

Wanted: Legends

I'm so close to finishing my Dex. I'm just in need of a few legends. I can offer RNG shinies and I don't mind hacks; I just need the Dex entry, nothing else. I'd be willing to do several shinies for LEGIT Aceus/PCP/Celebi. :ksmile: Raikou Entei Suicune Celebi Groudon Thanks to everyone...
  5. N

Want: Regigigas

I'm looking for a Regigigas in a cherish ball - it doesn't have to be legit and I don't care about natures/IVS/anything for this one. I can offer a Jirachi or a Shaymin (i'm unsure of whether or not these are hacked) or a legit Darkrai. Thanks. :ksmile:
  6. N

Offering: Shiny Buizel

I was chaining and got 2 out of the chain but I only really want one. I have a brave natured one and a lax one, both female, any offers? :awww:
  7. N

Organ Donation

I realise some people might be a bit young to be thinking of this just now but...what are your views on organ donation? Open to it, or in a "whats mine is mine" mindframe? I'm an organ donor, I would donate blood too, but my piercings mean I have to wait, I'd like to donate bone marrow in...
Back
Top Bottom