Search results for query: *

1. M

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"Secret Crowds" - Angels & Airwaves
  2. M

Haruka returns in DP076: Participates in tag battle with Hikari

I haven't watched an episode of DP since 034, but this may be reason to end that streak... hope it's for more than one episode. :)
  3. M

Digimon (all seasons)

For all those that gave up on Savers, yeah it had a really boring start, but after episode 12 or so, once they brought in Ikuto and Falcomon, it got so much better. The Kurata/Belphemon story was awesome; Plus seeing all the Royal Knights again is cool..... and for anyone who's watched episode...
  4. M

Quick Question

I found the Sharp Claw in Victory Road, and yeah I can get Sharp Fang for 48BP at the Battle Tower. Thanks :-)
  5. M

Quick Question

Could someone lead me to the locations of Gligar's evolution item (Sharp Fang), and Sneasel's evolution item (Sharp Claw)?
  6. M

Review AG192: End of a Journey, and Then the Start of a Journey!

Ichiban can also mean first as in Masato's first battle, not just being number one. As for Aipom going, it's gonna evolve or else that was just another pointless capture. And yeah, Haruka won't be gone for long from the anime, heck she might even get her own series covering her contests in Johto...
  7. M

Review AG188: The Pokémon Center is Very Busy!

That's not a bad idea for a movie or a special. :P
  8. M

Ah so the speculation with Richie begins... I'd go ahead and say pretty assuringly that he won't be joining the squad
  9. M

Well then, it seems like no one would be up for a bit of change. I think Masato would do well in Takeshi's place if he were given a better outfit and better storylines, the reasons the writers never focused much on Masato was yes, because he was 'too young' to do much of anything. Whatever...
  10. M

Well, the points you make tend to favor the idea of Masato/Haruka as a pair, but the way I see it, the fate of Masato would ultimately determine the fate of Takeshi. It seems as if its time for Masato to grow up and take responsibility for himself, therefore you can send Haruka to Johto...
  11. M

I had a feeling when I first saw this preivew that there would be a chance Takeshi would leave for a bit... possibly a short stunt like he did before Hoenn but I'd say his character is pretty much filler now, there's nothing for him to do. Did anybody consider the idea of Masato staying with...
  12. M

I Won't Lose! ~Haruka's Theme~ / Spurt changed

I really liked the way that sounded, It was fantastic. Yeah, I hope it does appear on the new Spurt CD. I'll definitely order it if it does.
  13. M

Conclusions, Speculation, and the end of the Battle Frontier

Just speculation, but did any one ever think that maybe it was Enishida (Scott) that Satoshi would be facing after he obtained all the Frontier Symbols? I mean, it would make clear since because Scott pretty much runs the Frontier, and it would make since that challengers would have to go...
  14. M

I Won't Lose! ~Haruka's Theme~ / Spurt changed

It's about time they took the spotlight away from Satoshi for a while. I'd way rather more focus on Haruka and her contests then random boring fillers as in Johto. As for the song, It's not the best I've heard but it definitely isn't bad. Plus, the animation is good ;)
  15. M

Review AG152: Hakuryu's Lake!

I just watched the preview... they did look like Dragonair's... and they better be Dragonair's or this episode will turn out to be nothing more than another uninteresting Battle Frontier filler episode.
  16. M

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl - NintendoWiFi Support? CoroCoro Contest?!

This is a great idea and if D/P is not Wi-Fi then I will be really disappointed... I like Sunain's idea about Porygon, and maybe we could see new 4th generation, or other legendariy Pokemon only available through Wi-Fi. (ex.. win 30 net-battles, get a chance for Entei, win 60, get a chance for...
  17. M

AG 154 & 155 Titles Revealed

Although it's unlikely, the Ranger could be from Azalea Town and happened to pick up the GS Ball, I mean after all Celebi is based in Johto, what's it doing in Kanto? :lx195:
  18. M

AG 154 & 155 Titles Revealed

Eh, the Elekid episode is more than likely another boring filler, unless of course Haruka's egg hatches... The Celebi Episode could be the start of something... maybe the writer's will actually get some sense and explain the GS Ball...
  19. M

Hiya~

Hey, I'm new to the forums so I thought I'd just introduce myself ^_^
  20. M

What Pokémon are based on

I wonder if people would eat a Shellder... o_O;
Back
Top Bottom