Search results for query: *

1. R

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Disconcern64; Venus8; Welcome, both of you! It's been a long time since I posted here too so hopefully people still remember me. May's contest style has been described as too focused on the 'battling' aspect rather than the 'performance' aspect and having being influenced by Ash in the show. So...
  2. R

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

Shit son, Ray looks amazing. And that Dragon Ascent move...
  3. R

Wow, it's been a while. What kind of hints are you expecting in a possible ORAS promotion arc? I'm not sure what to expect. Any sort of interaction would be good. What I'm hoping for is Ash and May reminiscing about their past adventures.
  4. R

Character Redesigns: Yay or Nay?

Holy hell, Sidney's face. What happened?
  5. R

Will this take place after XY? What of Mega Evolution?

You know what? I fully expect GF to retcon the origins of Mega Evolution in a potential Z version and have it be something that has already been know about for quite a while. This would at least allow for more trainers to get access to Mega Evolution like the Elite 4 and Gym Leaders in rematches.
  6. R

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

Mega Evolution happens for Pokemon who can't evolve further. This is stated in XY and seems to be the core principal behind Mega Evolution and not something they would retcon. And why do people want Steven as the champion? He's not exactly Champion material. He's much more suited to be a post...
  7. R

The Hoenn Region

Yeah, those islands are merely the sealed off land patches that the various dark patches where you could dive led to where you'd find various items. The artwork is even accurate to how they looked in the games themselves.
  8. R

Will this take place after XY? What of Mega Evolution?

Haven't we had retcons like this before too? Pokemon eggs were a big deal in Gen 2 and Elm was surprised by the Togepi egg but in the remakes, he pretty much says, "Meh, a Pokemon egg? That's all?"
  9. R

So it has been confirmed that May is indeed returning for ORAS and we won't be having a Lyra situation. This means that May is almost guaranteed to return in the anime to advertize the remakes. Here's hoping for some more Advanceshipping hints!
  10. R

Character Redesigns: Yay or Nay?

Shelley no!
  11. R

Aqua and Magma's goals and their redesign

It's interesting that Aqua members are now all black.
  12. R

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Does Steven really have a Mega Charizard X? Will they ever stop shoving that thing down our throats?
  13. R

How Special Is Your Starter To You?

Not really special to me. I prefer Pokemon that I catch myself rather than being given.
  14. R

Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2014

Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2 That's a joke. As were 90% of 'Hoenn Confirmed' posts leading upto the official announcement.
  15. R

Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2014

Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2 Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire don't have to take place during the same time as X and Y. It is because RS and FRLG are in the same Gen that we assume that they took place during the same time, not the other...
  16. R

Explore A Dramatic New World!

So there's this: Financial Results Briefing for Fiscal Year Ended March 2014 Scroll down.
  17. R

Which Hoenn starter will you choose?

Treeko or Mudkip. Already have Blaziken in Y so choosing it again would be redundant.
  18. R

Damn, I haven't posted in a while. If May were to appear in the X and Y series, what would she be doing in Kalos? I don't think she has to be doing something to have a reason to be in Kalos. Especially since there's nothing related to Contests in Kalos. She could just be there. Maybe on...
  19. R

So, Is Mewtwo still the world's strongest pokemon?

The Adamant and Lustrous Orbs are not the Pokemon themselves. I think you're confusing them with Reshiram and Zekrom.
  20. R

So, Is Mewtwo still the world's strongest pokemon?

Dialga and Palkia were in stone form? Where did you get that from?
Back
Top Bottom