Search results for query: *

1. V

Legends Arceus is the best Pokémon game ever created as of generation 9, change my mind.

I know it's been nearly 2 years since the game was released, but I still want to add my two cents to this discussion, since I think the game does deserve to be talked about, even today. Beware, wall of text ahead! Otherwise you can skip directly to my conclusion, which will remain unhidden...
  2. V

Rotom-Pokedex

Agree. Rotomdex seems like a very fun idea, to give your Pokédex a personality (as in the anime, but better!) and to have someone to interact with whenever you want. But given gaming standards, traveling companions equal handholders, so it's pretty much granted that Rotomdex will provide some...
  3. V

Boxart Hint New Form for Weather Trio?

While I acknowledge that makes sense, my experience tells me he is wrong. While it might be true that patches and updates are stored in the SD card, removing it doesn't revert the game to v. 1.0, it simply leaves the game unplayable until you put it back. If you either try to even start up game...
  4. V

Explore A Dramatic New World!

Crystal, yes, you're right, my bad (although it was because the GBA was already around the corner). FRLG, not so much. FRLG was released in 2004, whereas RS where released, let me remind you, in 2002 (we're speaking about debuts, so North American dates are moot). So, unless -as Silktree said-...
  5. V

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

Re: Will we get more Mega Evolutions in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire? Mega Chandelure, please make it happen, GF.
  6. V

I'm here! To be honest, I do feel surprised that a new Pokémon game will be released so soon. Before this, remakes and third versions were released two years after the Generation's debut, which I assume they do to let the original pair keep the spotlight and let it sink in enough to become the...
  7. V

Re: Hoenn Remake Confirmed- Boxart Hint New Form for Weather Trio? Just like they explained breeding and Steel types in FRLG, which was supposed to be discovered three years later. Oh, wait, they didn't explained it, they retconned it. For all we know, they could pull a breeding-in-FRLG...
  8. V

Re: Hoenn Remake Confirmed- Boxart Hint New Form for Weather Trio? There are actual differences apart from the markings: 1. Groudon: * The markings not only are different-patterned, but they also reach its chest, whereas originally, they were bounded within its back. * Original...
  9. V

Not the exact wording itself, but to some extent HGSS were treated as new games instead of remakes, too. I clearly recall a couple of (Japanese) commercials/videos that didn't advertise HGSS as GSC's remakes, but as FRLG's sequels, therefore treating them as 'new' games. So this approach of...
  10. V

Re: Hoenn Remake Confirmed- Boxart Hint New Form for Weather Trio? While not official, it's been hinted that about 10 years have passed between Gens II/IV, and the start of Gen V. However, regardless of that, Gen V just proved that being on the same Generation doesn't force all games to take...
  11. V

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

Re: Will we get more Mega Evolutions in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire? My guess is that this is where the Mega Lati@s will make their official debut. Otherwise, yes, I suppose the glowing mascots on the artworks indicate they might get a new Mega Evolution, or at least a new form. Probably the...
  12. V

Speculation:Will Gen 6 have a third game or something different?

I never said otherwise. I did say I'm aware of the differences between same-gen rereleases (aka third versions) and new-gen rereleases (aka the proper remakes, ala FRLG and HGSS), I just said that different-gen remakes benefit from the new gen new mechanics, and therefore, I prefer third...
  13. V

Also, the main reason behind B2W2 was the key feature (long-short-story: Masuda was so adamant on the key feature that he thought the third version should be a dual version, then Iwata told him dual third versions would defeat the third version's very purpose -that is, to be the definitive...
  14. V

Actually I knew about Hoopa, Volcanion and the Mega Lati@s, but Diancie I don't remember to be on that leak; also, as far as I remember, that leak came from glitching, not from ripping the code, so there is still the probability of more hidden Pokémon within the code. But if Diancie was already...
  15. V

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING Hi there!! hope it's not too late to add me to the list. My FC is 1418-6718-4136 and my Safari is Fairy type. I don´t remember what Pokémon it contains, but I'm pretty sure it at least has Togepi in it :P The...
  16. V

I´m not sure whether XY´s code has been already hacked/ripped, but if Diancie is not in the original XY code, then we already have proof that we'll be getting Kalos/National Pokédex expansions within the generation via patches and expansion packs.
  17. V

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

55/45 is actually a more reasonable and probable split than what Norzan said. However, I think that's still not enough to guarantee a success. Regarding the "Kalos treatment producing a fresh experience", I think every region would be benefitted from the graphical update, not only Hoenn. I for...
  18. V

As it has been pointed out several times here and in many other threads, "every fan in the internet" does not equal the actual entirety of the fanbase. We internet fans are just a very vocal minority. Also, not even every fan in the internet is asking for them. I'm a Pokémon fan, and I'm on...
  19. V

OK, let's not take into account the Zelda remakes. But let me remind you that Sonic Adventure 2 was remade before 1, Super Mario World was remade for the GBA before Super Mario Bros. 3, and that's only a couple of examples that just popped up on my mind that prove that original release dates...
  20. V

Also: Sinnoh was the first 3D region (polygon-made overworld) while Kalos is the first completely 3D region (everything is polygon-made, and stereoscopic 3D) . Both regions share a 3D fetish.
Back
Top Bottom