Search results for query: *

1. D

Start Ups Pokemon: Kanto Chronicles

“OK then, let’s go Onix!” Brock exclaimed. Out came the Rock Snake Pokemon, ready to battle. “Prepare to meet your end! Caesar, Use LOW KICK now!” Mark commanded. The Pig Monkey Pokemon kicked the Onix as hard as it could. The Onix fell down but quickly regained its composure. “You’re a...
  2. D

Trouble in Newbieville - 1/26/13 TOWN WINS & Mentor Chat

Re: Trouble in Newbieville - 1/15/13 Day 3 Lynch me and that's a step to the Mafia winning this game (in a way). But you know what, lynch me! When you have 6 major tests (2 per day) and need to get good grades, you just can't often use a computer. I say no to random lynching until the cop...
  3. D

Re: Trouble in Newbieville - 1/12/13 Day 2 Midorikawa ; I have nothing much to say really. Just observing the various arguments and thinking/deciding who to lynch. That's all I guess. Vote: No Lynch
  4. D

OOC: I'd like to battle Brock on my own so I'll write my own gym battle. "Ooh! Me NEXT! Me NEXT!!!" Mark happily exclaimed! He grabbed Mike and sped off to the battle arena. He took a deep breath and wore his black finger-less gloves. "OK! Get ready Brock!!! Caesar, I require your...
  5. D

Mark woke up. Mike was at his side, still sleeping. He gently woke him up as he looked at the Pokemon Center's Clock. As soon as he saw the time, he grabbed his Charmander and quickly left the Pokemon Center. He ran and ran as fast as he could and entered the Pewter City Gym. He took very deep...
  6. D

Re: Trouble in Newbieville - 1/8/13 - Day 1 Role Confirmed!! VOTE: NONE
  7. D

Mark left Viridian Forest from hours of training with his Charmander, Mike until it learned Metal Claw, a much needed move to defeat Pewter City Gym and with Caesar, refining his Low Kick. Mark entered the Pewter City Pokemon Center, healed his Pokemon and rested himself and his own Pokemon at a...
  8. D

OOC: Sorry for the very late posts. Obviously some of us are in different time zones and I have school so...yeah. After a few hours, Mark left the Pokemon Center and went to Route 22 to train Mike. He fought a Rattata and Nidoran until a new challenger came out. It was a Mankey. The Mankey...
  9. D

Mike left the lab and hurriedly ran off for Route 1. He started looking for Pokemon to battle and toughen up Mark. "Oh look! A lowly Rattata! Go Mark, I require your assistance!" Mike shouted as he saw a Rattata in his midst. Mark readied himself with a fighting stance and was awaiting...
  10. D

"Go Charmander!" Mike happily said. Out came an orange reptilian creature resembling a tailed bipedal salamander with some dinosaur qualities. The fire on its tail gave out a warm feeling and Mike really wanted to touch the tip of the tail. He resisted the temptation and happily hugged his...
  11. D

"Wha....What about me!!!! You said you were giving away Pokemon and I want one!!!!" Mike stood up and approached Professor Oak. He took a deep breath to calm down and then calmly said. "Sorry for my past actions Professor but I'd like a Charmander."
  12. D

Mike saw two persons entering the Pokemon Lab as he disembarked on his boat. He hurriedly ran to Oak's Lab with all his strength. "Wait! Wait!!" Mike shouted as he opened the door. "Professor Oak! I come from the island of Cinnabar and I want a Pokemon!". After saying this, he sat on a nearby...
  13. D

Re: Intro to Mafia: Trouble in Newbieville Sign me up please!!
  14. D

Pokemon: Kanto Chronicles (Sign Ups)

Name: Michael “Mike” Thompson Age: 14 Gender: Male Appearance: James is just like all normal humans. He has a height of 6’3 and weighs 190 lbs. He has an average build (not so muscular and not so flabby) He has slightly fair skin yet some people call him black. He usually sports a thick...
  15. D

Pokemon: Kanto Chronicles (Sign Ups)

Can you please reserve me Charmander!
  16. D

Civilization RP *Sign-Ups Always Open*

Username: robincool98 Country: South Africa Leader: Nelson Mandela Government Type: Parliamentary Republic "The ultimate measure of man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."- Martin Luther King Jr.
  17. D

Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Start-up}

Red slowly raised his hand then stood up. "Um...I guess the Cruciatus Curse can be used as self-defense. You know, maybe hit him a little then leave...I guess." Red said and he quickly sat down afterwards.
  18. D

Infection: A Zombie Apocalypse

"OK then, good. Let's go!" Mike said as he turned on the engine of his car. "By the way, the name's Mike. What's yours?" Mike asked. He drove his RV and unknowingly stopped at a pet store. "So...where we off to now?"
  19. D

"Remember, if you betray me...you're dead. Come, follow me to my RV. We must find other survivors and then we find a safe haven." Mike said as he lowered his gun. He ran back to his RV, knocking back any zombie that was trying to creep up on him. He entered his RV to see a lone zombie slowly...
  20. D

A purple haired man with shoulder length hair, crossed the convenience store, apparently waved at the figure and walked away. The man eventually killed a zombie by splitting it into two. Mike turned off the engine, got his guns and got off the RV. Two zombies were wandering by his RV so he took...
Back
Top Bottom