Search results for query: *

• Users: F-22
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. F

F-22's pictures

This thread doesn't have a category because I have all kinds of stuff :P Anyways, before we get to the pictures, let me talk a little bit about myself. I've lived near the California coast my entire life. My permanent home is in San Diego, CA, with nice year-round weather. Contrary to popular...
  2. F

Metagame updates!

I just wanted to start a discussion on a couple of big updates. First of all, the voting for round 3 of the suspect tests has begun: the non-Pokemon suspect vote ends tomorrow. This is just as important as the Pokemon vote, as the fate of Drought and Drizzle will be decided (for now). What do...
  3. F

Offering all Unova starters & rare Pokemon

I'm making another thread because I was too busy to keep up with my last one. I'm offering all Unova starters hatched and Axew, Cryogonal, and Tynamo eggs. I'm looking for the following Pokemon: -Tirtouga -Pansear - pending -Rufflet -Throh More will come when I think of others I may want...
  4. F

Offering Snivy, Oshawott eggs

Hello all; I'm offering Snivy and Oshawott eggs. I apologize for the fact that I can't hatch them as I am not that far in the game and I do not have a Pokemon with Magma Armor or Flame Body yet (I'm looking for one though!) Here's what I'm looking for in exchange: -Tepig (hatched or unhatched...
  5. F

Revisiting old generations in suspect tests

I was on Smogon's front page and I found it interesting that Smogon is holding a suspect test for Baton Pass in ADV. We are two generations removed from it, right before widespread interest in competitive battling (at least from what I've observed), and some of us may not even remember what it...
  6. F

Spice up your life! (5th gen bulky offense)

After this song :P I lost in the semifinals in the gen V tournament to CRACK! (it was my fault for letting Axeface go +3; congratulations for winning btw) but this team has done a lot better than expected. I started with my idea of an Ulgamoth lead based on my little experience with the 5th gen...
  7. F

Wanted: Emerald tutor

If you have Emerald and a lot of BP, please contact me by PM. I don't want to give a lot of details away, as this Pokemon is for the upcoming Yankee Swap tournament. All I will say is that I do not care for IVs/nature so this is open to anyone. As for compensation, I can RNG abuse; I can offer...
  8. F

My 1k post, finally

:D omg it's not 100% terrible yes So I'm still working on the Bulbagarden community comic, but I have tons of Pokemon art to show. Because when I'm bored, I draw pogeymanz. I also have a few photos here and there, because i have a sizable Pokemon collection. Most if not all are Photobucket...
  9. F

Picture Wars

It's about time it came to Bulbagarden! D:< The objective of picture wars is to post a picture of something that counters the image above it. It can be wacky or practical, real or fictional, but it has to make sense, so please include a short one-line explanation if it's not something...
  10. F

Pretty Pokemon for shiny objects: inquire within!

Look, it's so shiny... Status: Shiny breeds: CLOSED RNG captures: CLOSED Hello! As a competitive player, I'm often in need of a number of TMs and items for my Pokemon, far more than I can conceivably earn without wasting my life being a sado-masochist at the Battle Frontier. I feel bad always...
  11. F

Looking for SS Groudon & TRU Arceus

Not looking anymore! Thanks to everyone who expressed interest :) Pending: Lawliett's TRU Arceus -> shiny Adamant Swift Swim Horsea Completed: Mr. Bloke's SS Groudon -> shiny Clefairy
  12. F

So....do you think there will ever be another Porygon episode?

Ever since the introduction of P-Z, and the fact that we are far removed from the Dennou Senshi debacle now being more than 10 years later, I've been thinking about this. Maybe perhaps there might be one in the Shinou saga with all three in it. Maybe there probably won't be a policy change...
  13. F

Um. Hi.

I'm not going to be bothered writing my lifestory, because I'm lazy, just here to say hi, I guess. I've lurked here for a long while, so I eventaully just made an account. I don't know if there's anyone here from Smogon, but I go by the same username as there. Cookies, donuts, 5 star...
Back
Top Bottom