Search results for query: *

1. D

What Was Your First Event Pokemon?

Darkrai, 2008, however I gave that game away. The earliest I still have is Deoxys, 2008.
  2. D

Pokemon Bank

No, if anything it's a bad sign. But I think it probably doesn't mean anything. Nintendo refuses to share any information, and if they wanted to, they wouldn't do it as some coded message on the eShop. This could definitely be part of it. If Nintendo doesn't expect to make a significant amount...
  3. D

Pokemon Bank

That could be the case, but that problem could be easily solved by patching the app so that only the hacked Pokémon is refused and the rest of the box is accepted. So I believe there's a lot more to the problem than that.
  4. D

Your Dialect Map

Sacramento, Santa Rosa, and Oxnard. I live in Northern California.
  5. D

what type of computer do you use?

Laptop - Windows 8. It's not as bad as people make it out to be, but I was pretty accustomed to Windows 7 and still haven't gotten accustomed to literally everything getting moved around. I always use desktop mode.
  6. D

Pokémon Bank unavailable until further notice for Asia, Europe, Australia, Americas:

Re: Pokémon Bank unavailable until further notice for Asia, Europe, Australia, Americ I still check eShop every day for a release date :/
  7. D

Speculation Should GameFreak make a Pokémon game with all regions in it?

No, I don't think so, for all the reasons that were already brought up. The story/plot would be nonexistent or contrived and convoluted. The game would be too large to be manageable, and I would imagine that most people would get bored of doing the same thing (gyms, criminal organization, elite...
  8. D

Choose....wisely

I would say that you don't need to be supporting someone for people to notice you're gone. For example, if your best friend moved away, never to be seen/contacted again, you'd miss them right? You don't depend on them, but you lose something when they go. Only people who don't have any family or...
  9. D

Pokemon Bank

We'll be able to use our eShop balances to pay the $5 fee right?
  10. D

Pokemon Bank

As long as they're clones of a legitimate Pokémon, there is no way to distinguish them and you should be able to transfer them.
  11. D

Pokemon Bank

I kind of doubt Nintendo will give us a 60 day trial because Bank is a few days late... I'm really not that angry. The delay is inconvenient, yes, but I wasn't really super-excited about it. It's not like I need to have my legendaries in X right this moment. New shinies will eventually come up...
  12. D

Where would you like to visit?

Hong Kong, Guangdong, and Okinawa to learn about my family's past. Spain because it has an amazing culture and I speak Spanish. I've been to most major cities in the U.S.A. already.
  13. D

Choose....wisely

Money. My imagination is too limited to create a world comparable to the real one. I have too many stakes in the real world to leave it now. Also, what about all the people I'll be leaving behind if I went to the imaginary world?
  14. D

Do you believe in ghosts?

I don't believe in ghosts as I don't think the evidence for their existence is strong enough. I'm not religious and don't believe in an afterlife.
  15. D

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I have Pokémon X and wanted to catch a Cryogonal in Frost Cavern. This took literally 40 minutes. According to Bulbapedia, Cryogonal's encounter rate is "very rare." The first two that I encountered I accidentally KO'd because I got a Pokémon-amie critical hit. I had to take out my anger somehow...
  16. D

Atmospheric carbon dioxide concentration surpasses 400 ppm

China and the U.S.A. are by far the largest emitters of anthropogenic carbon dioxide. China's emissions are now slightly more than the U.S., but China also has a population roughly four times as large as the U.S., making its per capita CO2 emissions about one-fourth the size. India has a carbon...
  17. D

Atmospheric carbon dioxide concentration surpasses 400 ppm

BBC News - Carbon dioxide passes symbolic mark What do you think the effects of this announcement will be? Personally, I hope that it restarts the debate on how citizens of industrialized countries can make changes to their lives that reduce carbon dioxide emissions and conserve our...
  18. D

What is your favorite swear word?

Sometimes I say "arse" with emphasis on the "AR" sound because it seems to me somehow more insulting than "ass." I also say "바보 똥머리 개새끼" (stupid shithead son of a bitch) which constitutes a significant portion of my Korean vocabulary.
  19. D

Facts about you...

* I've been on BMGf way too long! And I still only have like 300 posts to show for it. * I'm a second-semester senior (if you're from the U.S.A. you would know how bad this is) going into engineering. * I never did like Star Wars. Then again, I've only seen Revenge of the Sith, which I've been...
  20. D

A guy asks you to kick him in the nuts, do you?

I might never get an opportunity like this again. So yes.
Back
Top Bottom