Search results for query: *

1. L

New DP Opening, "The Greatest Everyday"

And how is that different from any other past opening?
  2. L

If that turns out to be true then it is a safe bet that there will finally be a Grand Festival that lasts longer then three episodes.
  3. L

Why you are interested in Japan

I have been interested in Japan for a long time. In part, it’s thanks to cartoons like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and other cartoons that feature ninjas and samurais and not too mention of course, video games that got the interest started. I guess it’s in part because Japan is in many ways...
  4. L

The Great Disney Debate!

bell02+ made many of the stronger statements that I agree with and there is no point in repeating them, but I will add my own two cents. I never really understand the idea that Disney is “evil”. I mean they are an entertainment company and are going to make money the best way they can. I am...
  5. L

With Ursula and even Nando in the new opening, it hopefully means that both will compete in the Sinnoh Grand Festival.
  6. L

Possible Generation V Pokémon to appear in thirteenth movie: Multiple new Pokémon men

Re: Possible Generation V Pokémon to appear in thirteenth movie: Multiple new Pokémon It’s great to hear the news that Gen V is now finally around the corner. I would prefer new Pokémon, but if one of the new Gen V Pokémon is a much needed Pachirisu evolution, I sure won’t complain.
  7. L

How Stoked are you for the Sinnoh Pokemon League..?

The League episodes usually end up having some of the best battles. Sadly, if we get another bum rushed ending the chances of that ever changing in future League Tournaments doesn’t look good.
  8. L

Do you think Urara/Ursula should have been a recurring character?

As long as Ursula returns in the Grand Festival there is a chance that she may become a recurring character. Otherwise, her chances of ever reappearing if she doesn’t show up for the Grand Festival don’t look good.
  9. L

Is any one really excited the Grand Festival this year?

While Dawn doesn’t have as interesting rivals like May did. The Grand Festival should still be a fun event as long as it lasts longer then three episodes this time.
  10. L

If Harley and Dawn met...

As much as I like Harley having him meet Dawn would feel just be like a rehash of his rivalry with May, IMO.
  11. L

Do you think James should catch a second Battler?

I understand why people would not want James to have another Pokémon, since it wouldn’t get much screen time. At the same time, though, get screen time, at least in the beginning when it first debuts and it would be nice to see James not always use Carnivine.
  12. L

Do you cook?

I would hardly call myself a gourmet chef, but I can cook a decent selection of different foods, but I should learn to cook more of a larger variety.
  13. L

First details on the DS 2.

If you read the article it sounds more like what the DS’s successor would have to include rather than “proof” that there is going to be a new version of the DS coming out anytime soon.
  14. L

Why so much love for the Fire Starters?

It really depends on the game and which starters are available, but overall Fire-Types are cool, especially how rare and hard it is to find and catch them in the wild.
  15. L

What video games are you playing now?

Playing the games that I got for Christmas mainly which are: Xbox 360: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Nintendo Wii: New Super Mario Bros. Wii Nintendo DS: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
  16. L

Castlevania

Long Time fan of the Castlevania series. I’ve been playing this series since the original came out for the NES. Like many fans my favorite is Symphony of the Night, which I played on the 360 Live Arcade, but Super Castlevania IV has to be my second all-time fave, I love it when it came out on...
  17. L

Which of Ash’s Grass-Type Starters Is Your Favorite?

I have to say that I’m pleasantly surprise that Sceptile has been the most popular chose. I was sure that it was going to be Bulbasaur. Shows what I know.
  18. L

Team Rocket's screentime per episode

Team Rocket’s screen time use to bother me. There were more than a few occasions, especially during the Indigo League Saga days where it seemed like a waste that they ever were there. There hasn’t been as many moments like that since, but I did find the recent dub episodes, “Pedal to the...
  19. L

Where would you live?

I always liked Goldenrod City. It always seemed like the most metropolitan city in the Pokémon Universe.
  20. L

Space hotel taking bookings for 2012 opening

I don’t know why but the idea of a space hotel making its debut in 2012 is assuming to me.
Back
Top Bottom