Search results for query: *

• Users: Luxio2k8
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. L

Which of Ash’s Grass-Type Starters Is Your Favorite?

Simple Thread. Ash has always had the grass-type starter in every generation, so which is your favorite? It’s a hard for me to pick, but I’m going to go with Sceptile since he was such a badass and had a very stubborn attitude. So who is your favorite?
  2. L

Nickelodeon To Debut New TMNT Cartoon and Movie In 2012

Big News for TMNT Fans. In 2012, Nickelodeon will take control of the Ninja Turtles franchise with a new CGI cartoon and will also release the Fifth Ninja Turltes film (whether it’ll be in CGI or not hasn’t been revealed). Personally, I’m a little worried. I know that Nickelodeon did...
  3. L

Why Do You Think Nintendo Releases Their Major Titles on Sunday In The U.S.?

Many of you are probably aware of this already, but for those that aren’t New Super Mario Bros. Wii has an official U.S. release date and it’s November 15, 2009. Interestingly, that release date is a Sunday. In fact, many of Nintendo’s big releases in recent years have happened on Sundays...
  4. L

Rio de Janeiro to Host 2016 Summer Olympics

It’s official! Rio de Janeiro will host the 2016 Summer Olympics. It will be the first time that South America hosts an Olympic Games. Congratulations to Rio.
  5. L

What Do You Think Of The Boss Fantasy Segment?

I’m a big fan of the Meowth boss fantasies. I always find them to be fun and entertaining segments in the show when it’s used. It just shows that for Meowth who is suppose to love and admire Giovanni so much that he really doesn’t have any idea of who or what he is like. So, how do you feel...
  6. L

Which Nintendo Franchise Would You Like Next Come To The Wii?

Nintendo has released a lot of their major (and some minor) franchises on the Wii, but not every Nintendo Franchise has been released so which one do you think should be next? Personally, I would love to see a Kid Icarus game, since Pit was (in my opinion) one of Brawl’s best fighters and I...
  7. L

How do you think Gary Oak was treated as Ash's rival?

Before Paul, Ash’s biggest rival was Gary. It always bother me that Gary wasn’t treated that well as a rival. I mean, when you play the original Red/Blue games it felt like your rival (who later would be based on Gary) showed up every other town you visited. Yet, it wasn’t like that with the...
  8. L

Brodie

Remember Brodie. I always thought he was an interesting character and his last appearance at least suggested that he would be back as an occasional recurring villain, since he was no longer apart of Team Magma anymore and yet he hasn’t made any appearances since the Hoenn Era. Do you...
  9. L

How Will Flash Be Used In HeartGold/SoulSilver?

An interesting thing that I’m wondering about with HeartGold/SoulSilver is the use of Flash in the game. In the original Gold/Silver, there were a total of Five Caves that needed the use of Flash: Dark Cave, Mt. Mortar, Whirl Islands, Rock Tunnel, and Mt. Silver. In Gold/Silver, Flash was...
  10. L

Power Rangers Has Been Canceled. . .Or Not

I haven’t being a fan (or watch this series) of this franchise since I got fed up with it during the early Turbo episodes, but I found out about this the other day and wanted to share this with everyone, because it’s still big and (to me) surprising news, but after 17 years Power Rangers have...
  11. L

Mario & Sonic 2

I thought I would share this with everyone. The other day I found out that Nintendo and Sega will team-up again to release a second Mario & Sonic game. It's called, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, and will be based on the upcoming 2010 Vancouver Olympics. The game will come out in...
  12. L

Do You Think That The Sinnoh Grand Festival Will Last More Than Three Episodes ?

Now, that Dawn has four ribbons (as of the latest Japanese Episode). I thought it would be a good time to now ask (and speculate) if others thought what I've been thinking? Do you think that Sinnoh Grand Festival will last more than three episodes? I'm asking because both the Hoenn and...
  13. L

Ash Using His Old Pokémon In The Sinnoh League

There is something that I don’t get? Why is it assumed that Ash won’t use any of his old Pokémon in the Sinnoh League? I mean, I know that Ash made a vow in Hoenn that he would only catch and use the Pokémon that he capture in Hoenn for the Hoenn League, but that was different? Because...
  14. L

Zoey's Family in Snowpoint City

As we know Zoey is from Snowpoint City and since Ash, Dawn, and Brock will soon be in Snowpoint soon (in Japan). I was wondering if anyone thought about this: Do you think that Ash, Dawn, and Brock will actually meet Zoey’s family? I mean Snowpoint is NOT that big of a city, so I think it’s...
  15. L

Pluto Made His Debut Is Handsome Next?

In DP111, (The Ruins of Steel Island! Japanese title). We had a brief cameo of Pluto, a Team Galactic commander from Pokémon Platinum. It made me wonder about another character that makes their debut in Pokémon Platinum, Handsome. For those that don't know, Handsome is an international...
  16. L

Would you support a Pokémon: The Johto Journeys DVD boxset

I was wondering lately how the rest of you thought about this? Recently, Viz Media started to release the early seasons of Pokémon on DVD box sets. So far, we got the entire Kanto Saga on a three disc box set and the complete Orange Island Saga on a single box set. While there is no word...
  17. L

Favorite Non-Pokémon Nintendo Franchise

I was wondering from the Bulbagarden community that many of you (myself included) are video gamers, so I was wondering what your favorite non-Pokémon Nintendo franchise was? Is it one of the Big Three (Super Mario Bros., Legend of Zelda, Metriod)? Maybe it’s Kirby, Star Fox, Animal...
  18. L

Where Is The Sinnoh League Going To Be Held

With Ash's Sixth Gym Battle fast approaching, I was thinking just where the heck is the Sinnoh League going to be held anyway? When playing Diamond/Pearl, the Sinnoh Elite Four are located in a place simply called, Pokémon League. I know that's not what it's going to called in the anime (or...
  19. L

Brock and Dawn's Friendship

I notice something when watching the current saga in Sinnoh lately. It's the interaction (or lack of, really) between Brock and Dawn. When the show started Brock and Misty seem to be really close friends and remember it was Brock that pointed out that he consider Ash and Misty to be his best...
  20. L

Ash's Rival For The Sinnoh League Should It Be a Girl

Well, Ash has Five Badges with a possible sixth on the way soon and I was wondering about Ash's Rival for the Sinnoh League. I'm not talking about Paul or Jun, but the rival that he meets before and during the League. Ash had Richie in Kanto. Harrison in Johto. Morrison and Tyson in...
Back
Top Bottom