Search results for query: *

• Users: Rafia
  • Order by date
  1. R

BW011 Ishizumai

pics please! :P
  2. R

Reshiram and Zekrom to be in the Macy's Thanksgivng Parade

how big were those floats BTW? They look very small.
  3. R

BW015 -- Aloe Gym Battle!

The "Dento faces" is just the cutest but Iris's is just creepy and of course everything else is just awesome. Thank you, sunyshore! :D
  4. R

December CoroCoro scans!

I can't see anything. Edit:now i see it, not impressed by Furou (she looks kinda fat) but all the pokemon look awesome especially the goth and doredia.
  5. R

Review S13 EP23: Four Roads Diverged in a Pokémon Port!

... You should change your user name to Queen Jasmine.
  6. R

Review BW005: Sanyou Gym! VS Baoppu, Hiyappu and Yanappu!!

A funny little trivia about the sanyou gym leaders:we all know Dent is voiced by Light's VA but not many people know that Pod is voiced by Bleach's main character, Ichigo's VA, funny coincidence, eh? As for Konn/Corn, well his monkey knows double team which is called 'kage bushin' in Japanese...
  7. R

Who's your favorite of the waiter trio?

hard to choose between them, but if i have to ummmmmmm...Dento.
  8. R

The United Nations / Tower

The ones on the other side are same just different colors(pink, red and green if you want to know).
  9. R

Confirmed Information Thread

Kinda random but.... Has anyone counted the number of bridges in the game?
  10. R

Review S13 EP20: A Grand Fight for Winning!

after watching the Japanese version again and again, the dub felt like it was done by amateurs fans.I am really disappointed, TPCI.
  11. R

Review BW004: Battle Club! A Mysterious Pokémon Appears!!

with that pose, pokabu's trainer kinda looked like Paul.Seriously.
  12. R

BW008 - Darumakka and Hihidaruma! The secret of Clock Tower!!

I heard a lot of people saying James will catch b/c a darumakka appears with Koromori in the opening.
  13. R

New Characters

Right now, i am at that point of the game where Aloe runs after team plasma and there is a scientist standing in the museum named something like Kidachi and when you talk to him, he says Aloe's name.So i am sure that this kidachi guy isn't aloe's son. If somebody can find if the name of the...
  14. R

Black and White Music Discussion

I just found out that route 8 has 4 different pieces of music, one for each season.Does anyone know why is it so?
  15. R

New Guardian Signs website launched: More English names revealed

Should have paid more attention, it says your partner name is Ben if you are a girl and it is summer if you play as the guy, my mistake.
  16. R

New Guardian Signs website launched: More English names revealed

Wait the website says Ben is the girl and Summer is the boy, that's a mistake right, RIGHT?!
  17. R

2 Kittens or $100,000

i would choose a kitten even if the options are changed to 1 kitten and 200,00$.
  18. R

"Fanfare of the Heart", the first ending theme to "Pocket Monsters Best Wishes"

The only problem i have is with Dento's pose in the 4th picture.
Back
Top Bottom