Search results for query: *

• Users: Pokenutter
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

Help me find Basil

Not sure if there's any way to track down a history of randoms you trade with, so please pardon the strange nature of this thread. On 7/28/2017, I traded with a random player. I received a Japanese Latias in exchange for a Sawsbuck called Basil. Winter form, OT Thomas, ID No 53110. Might have...
  2. P

Deck advice

I created a deck for the 2016-2017 Standard rotation, and would like some advice on it. It's made up of heavy hitters with a secondary focus on healing. Pokémon 3x Jigglypuff (Fates Collide) 2x Wigglytuff (Fates Collide) 3x Charmander (Generations) 2x Chameleon (Generations) 3x Charizard...
  3. P

Game Boy Pocket Tech Support

Alright, so I picked up a Game Boy Pocket at a garage sale some time ago, and it worked amazingly for about a year. Then, for about six months it required some kind of shock before it would accept new batteries- such as being tossed into the air and caught. After that time, however, it stopped...
  4. P

Mystery Dungeon Journal

September 10th I awaken surrounded by darkness. Mind you, this is nothing new. I believe that this is normal, although I can’t be sure. Although I get the feeling that some sound and some artificial light normally wake me up. Perhaps something is missing from the equation? I sit a while...
  5. P

Favorite Evil Team

Everybody's got that one team- the one that they love kicking the crap out of. However, who's your favorite? It can be for any reason- the aforementioned crap-kicking, a desire to join, cool outfits, or even just because the others all suck. My favorite is Cipher, the only evil team to...
  6. P

COMPLETE: Blue Snow: Off the Radar

June 17th, 2024. Not a date that is likely to be glossed over in the history books. On that day, an unusual weather pattern raged across the world. This was the day of Blue Snow. The Blue Snow had a terrifying effect upon any human it touched. Within seconds of contact, an affected human...
  7. P

Capture Mojo

Everybody's done it at some point- tried pressing B to make an automatic catch. However, not everybody's Capture Mojo is as simple. So, if you have a method of Capture Mojo that's even slightly different from a B-Down or even crossing your fingers, post it here. My method takes several...
  8. P

Absol Transformation Story: Loneliness

3:30 PM Route 120 Devon pushed his way through the tall grass, and muttered about how ridiculous this foray was. He had been recently informed that a strange Pokémon had been sighted on the west side of Fortree City. However, here he was on the east side, running an errand for...
  9. P

Who's the best Rival?

Answer the poll and comment on your answer.
  10. P

Best fan-created moment.

Post funny videos made by fans (If you didn't make it, credit it.) I'll start. From KD484 on Youtube, is this gem. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PG-4fojJUM&feature=related
  11. P

Chu'd

Notes: First off, I watch the Pokémon Anime in Japanese. Thus, I've grown used to referring to characters by their Japanese names. For those who aren't familiar with the Japanese terminology, I've provided a mini dictionary at the end of the chapter. Secondly, this is not based off of...
  12. P

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon- アメリカの探査

Chapter 1 Grovyle New York City June 17th, 2009 The hot summer sun was reflecting off of the pavement in waves. It was right outside of a bar, and a Nintendo convention/press conference was in town. So, of course, no one noticed the Grovyle sitting on the street corner, busily typing...
  13. P

Hidden Projects Serial

Chapter 1 Torrie It was 11:57. Torrie Lycathroe was three minutes from ten years old. Every cell In his body was tense. Sweat ran down his face. In three minutes, he would be free from this dreary existence in Pallet Town. In three minutes, he would be free to adventure as far as he...
Back
Top Bottom