Search results for query: *

1. F

The Join Avenue Thread!

Really? I've had like a new Gym Leader every other day. o.O But I bet it'll slow down here soon. I've edited my siggy and added all the new leaders that visited me. :3
  2. F

The Join Avenue Thread!

I dunno why they won't visit you though. You seem like a very friendly Blueberry. :3
  3. F

The Join Avenue Thread!

Have you defeated the E4? You gotta beat them first before Gym Leaders visit you. Yeah that means you messed with your DS' time or you played the game in a different DS. Leave your game in the main DS for 24 hours and they'll restock. :)
  4. F

The Join Avenue Thread!

Yup! Here is all the Salon information: Me too, but apparently it's random. I'm testing out a theory where if you visit them they're more likely to come. I've been visiting Cheren every hour on the hour and still no luck getting him to visit and it's been three days now. And I like your...
  5. F

The Join Avenue Thread!

So I'll try to answer some stuff that I read above. 1. Max rank for your Avenue is 100 2. Max rank for your stores is 10 3. If your EVs are already 255, the Dojo training will be refused. 4. The Nursery isn't unlocked until level 15 and you have to be registered in the Hall Of fame before...
  6. F

The Join Avenue Thread!

Well I would log on and sometimes people would automatically disconnect. I guess they do it to get people to come to their avenue. Sometimes they would offer me a Pokémon named JAvenue or things like that. Or they would just do a trade and leave. Yeah I do that too. It's muuuuch easier that...
  7. F

The Join Avenue Thread!

I did this morning!! :D Well I'm only Rank 30 and instead of going through GTS I went to GTS Negotiations and got a bunch of people to visit that way and for some reason when those people come to my avenue I can Check their Medals and things like that. And i can always recruit them to be...
  8. F

The Join Avenue Thread!

I named my Join Avenue "Woodbury". Lol The Walking Dead. xD
  9. F

Legendary Birds and Legendary Dogs

Ugh....I think it would be easier to just de-shaodow them in Colosseum then transfer them to Ruby / Sapphire then migrate them, but thank you. :D
  10. F

Thank you. How do I know when Suicune is roaming and how can I track him? Since I took charmander in FireRed.
  11. F

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Darkrai!? Pokemon Species: Darkrai Nickname: None Ribbons: "Classic Ribbon" A Ribbon that proclaims love for Pokemon Ball: Cherish Ball Area encountered: "Pokemon Event" Level encountered: "Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 50." OT: ALAMOS (Female) ID No.: 05318 Item: Enigma Berry...
  12. F

I hope I don't get a shouting for posting this and the answer be right under my nose...SORRY SATOSHI-KUUN! <3 ^_^ Anywayz, I was on Bulbapedia and I just so happened to notice that in FireRed and LeafGreen the legendary dogs roam Kanto. How do I get the dogs to roam? I know where 6to catch the...
  13. F

Trade Coordination Thread

Shadow: What Pokemon do you want for them? :D Trainer-C: I turned PM's on. :D what do you want for those 5 Pokémon? :o Krypter: I'll give you any Pokémon you want. :P
  14. F

Yay for Pokémon I am ready to trade Pokémon that I need!! :D Here are the Pokémon I would like to receive in a trade: Generation I: ~Articuno Generation II: ~Unown ~Kingdra ~Raikou ~Entei ~Suicune ~Lugia ~Ho-Oh ~Celebi Generation III: ~Feebas ~Milotic ~Wynaut ~Glalie ~Clamperl ~Huntail...
  15. F

Rappak: Were you talking about trading with me? :D DJ: I'll trade/buy a female Combee, I guess. :D
  16. F

Geodude: You still want to trade, right? Deoxyspwns: I posted my list on my profile page. If you have any of them, you can have my shiny Shinx. :3
  17. F

I'm here, Geodude. :)
  18. F

I'm confused about shaymin!

Well I know you can tweak the game with an Action Replay code so that when you go into the Pokémart and the man in the green suit gives you Oak's Letter. Doing this also unlocks the new pathway of land where Shaymin resides. However, you gotta cheat. NO events in the USA have happened yet for...
  19. F

Trading my legendaries

Well we all gotta catch em all! ;P But I figured I'd toss that out there. :) At least I linked him to where he should post. :o Also, YAY OTORI! That's very true. I said I had one they were asking for. :)
  20. F

Trading my legendaries

First off: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=15258 Second off: I have a shiny Shinx if you care to trade. :) Third off: This thread should be closed. :3
Back
Top Bottom